Tucker Carlson out at Fox News!!! (Current Events)

Links2k

9 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

LOL! Is that picture supposed to be a veiled threat? I thought this forum was for discussion. You could always put me on ignore.

Nearly everything you post mentions race in some way. No one else here does that. Only you.

You keep trying don’t ya? That’s idiotic paranoia. Everyone who’s ever seen a modern western knows that’s a picture of “Young Guns”, the REGULATORS!!!

Block me dude, so when I mention racism your skin won’t crawl, and you won’t feel uncomfortable. 

If you have nothing to add on Tucker, please respectfully depart. 

Edited by Links2k
30 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

Nearly everything you post mentions race in some way. No one else here does that. Only you.

1 hour ago, Links2k said:

Why don’t you post nonsense like this when other members sarcastically talk about people of color?  Because you’re probably extremely comfortable with it, and it goes unnoticed to you. 

If you’re not a racist, why are you so bothered by others being accused of racism? Does it hit too close to home?

If you can’t add to or debate the topic, please disappear. I don’t want another thread locked, because you want to play RACE REGULATOR.
image.thumb.png.08ff5b4fdfb23c8679b3891b5a794cf7.png

The fact that you can say and believe that corny statement verifies my statement. 

Now, for those who are interested, Carson and Lemon have retained the same attorney to represent them in their suits against their former employers. 

I don’t know Lemon’s situation, but Tucker is rumored to be owed a ton of money on his remaining contract, and may also have a non compete clause which would probably limit him to the internet. 

Edited by Links2k
spelling
9 minutes ago, Links2k said:

The fact that you can say and believe that corny statement verifies my statement. 

Now, for those who are interested, Carson and Lemon have retained the same attorney to represent them in their suits against their former employers. 

I don’t know Lemon’s situation, but Tucker is rumored to be owed a ton of money on his remaining contract, and may also have a non compete clause which would probably limit him to the internet. 

I’ll respect your request and stop posting on your thread, but I have a request first. Please stop quoting me then asking me not to respond.

As for my statement being “corny”, you can certainly show me better than you can tell me.