Anyone want to guess what this is?

Guest truthsayer

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truthsayer
Locking "flag" from the internal lock on a S&W revolver?

Yup... the same flag that locked my new 640 up tighter than a snare drum at the range yesterday. I knew almost immediately what had happened, so I knew what to do since I have done it on all my other J-frames. Now you can all say you know a guy whose S&W locked up on him for no good reason.

On the upside, the gun runs fine now. :)

Yup... the same flag that locked my new 640 up tighter than a snare drum at the range yesterday. I knew almost immediately what had happened, so I knew what to do since I have done it on all my other J-frames. Now you can all say you know a guy whose S&W locked up on him for no good reason.

On the upside, the gun runs fine now. :)

Were you shooting .357's at the time or just Specials?

Are going to raise some Hell with S&W?

Guest truthsayer
Were you shooting .357's at the time or just Specials?

Are going to raise some Hell with S&W?

I shot all of 10 full house .357s through it before it happened. The offending round was a std pressure .38 wadcutter. No, I'm not going to raise hell. I learned my lesson and the gun works fine now.

Guest Halfpint

Oh, dang, dude . . . better at the range than on Madison . . . :)

When I get my 442 back, I'm going to get you to show me how to do it.

Guest shadow12

Ah, the first thing that should be removed on all of those pistolas, glad I have the old ugly J-frame.

Glad it happened to you at the range, and not when you needed it most.

• 2 weeks later...