Knoxville RK Gun Show April 20-21

I havent decided if Im going yet or not. My boy has ball games Saturday so if I do itll be on sunday. Last few Ive been to have been the same guys selling the same old beat to death guns for premium prices with very few deals or gems anywhere in the tables. 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Spots said:

I havent decided if Im going yet or not. My boy has ball games Saturday so if I do itll be on sunday. Last few Ive been to have been the same guys selling the same old beat to death guns for premium prices with very few deals or gems anywhere in the tables. 

Well thanks to the new BS by the alphabets I wager this show will be the last as we know it. If you thought the jerky hawkers and gutter guard salesman were bad before wait until they rely on them for a larger % of their table sales lol. Ironically enough I bought tables for this show prior to Garland running his knob polisher so I'll be there for better or worse. Gonna be interesting. If you do decide to go Sunday give me a heads up and we will get together on our business 🙂

• Thanks 1

There is also a Kentucky Rifle show on Callahan Rd about 1.1 miles west of exit 110 @ a rental space (the name i don't recall ). Might be worth a look. Callahan Rd is off I-75 North of Knoxville.

I figure this show will.be pretty interesting with lots of guns exchanging hands since this will be the last big show here before the rule goes into effect.   Even outside of show at flea markets etc people are scared and dumping things just to get rid of them. 

I just got back from the show.  They did not have what I was looking for but I was surprised at the selection of weaponry. Lots of lever guns available.  Plenty of AR platform acc and weapons but not too much as in the past.  Lots of revolvers and bolt guns.  I didn't really see any "bargains" as such but prices seemed to be reasonable to high range.  I noted that most sellers seemed to be willing to negotiate within reason.  There seemed to be a lot more individuals looking to sell their weapons wandering about.  Not near as much t-shirt/bumper sticker/jerky etc. as I have seen in the past.

• Like 1

I’m headed tomorrow to meet a fellow member for a gun sale. Also going to bring an LMT 10” DI 5.56 upper I have and a Beretts 92FS that I might sell trade. My first time heading to this show. 

I went for a couple hours today. Decent little show. Good mox of new and used guns. As mentioned prices ran from decent to high, especially on the older or collectible type stuff. Less junk vendors this time it seems

37 minutes ago, Foxjordan22 said:

I’m headed tomorrow to meet a fellow member for a gun sale. Also going to bring an LMT 10” DI 5.56 upper I have and a Beretts 92FS that I might sell trade. My first time heading to this show. 

Good luck getting by the phalanx of stealth dealer/buyers at the door.  They hang on you like hemorrhoids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, gun sane said:

Good luck getting by the phalanx of stealth dealer/buyers at the door.  They hang on you like hemorrhoids.

That is irritating. A good solid resting bitch face and a "no thanks" seems to work best

20 minutes ago, gun sane said:

Good to see nothing has changed. 😂