Pay it forward

• 3 weeks later...

OK so the box is good to go.

After all that all I took was the RCBS flashhole tool.

What I have added is a standard AR pistol grip & also a nylon slip over the stock ammo holder.

I know it's two for one, but who's counting?

Anyway there it is & the first I'll take it get's the box.

If I get two at one time I will go with the timestamp.

Be sure to PM me!!

OK so the box is good to go.

After all that all I took was the RCBS flashhole tool.

What I have added is a standard AR pistol grip & also a nylon slip over the stock ammo holder.

I know it's two for one, but who's counting?

Anyway there it is & the first I'll take it get's the box.

If I get two at one time I will go with the timestamp.

Be sure to PM me!!

PM sent

OK, I got the box 'o stuff in today. Here is what it now contains:

Two new Magpul anti-tilt followers for 30rd AR-15 Mags

Kydex Mag pouch for .22 (marked Beretta 22A)

Kydex shotshell holder for belt

Kydex Pepper spray pouch (might hold other stuff too)

Pair of genuine (or maybe not) pearl grips for a small revolver

Lee Chamfer Tool

Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner

New Maxam Pocket Knife

AR-15 Chamber Brush

Zippered Pistol Rug

Standard AR-15 pistol grip

Nylon slip-over-stock ammo holder

We're up to 12 items now (but like XD said, who's counting??). Same rules as when it was first posted by Westwindmike. First PM gets it all.

042210011.jpg

Guest HvyMtl

Nice. Thanks!

Ok. I am going to take out the knife and the zippered pistol rug. In return, I am adding a Don Hume Right Handed IWB Hard leather H715M 36-4' Holster in Brown, and 20 and 12 gauge brass brush and mops with rod adapter.

Holster in question: http://www.donhume.com/images/large/2008/h715m_LRG.jpg

FYI: The holster is in like new condition and NOT been used

CORRECTION - There seems to be a little confusion going in the thread. I wish to clarify and make sure things are right. I think xd shooter has another item which was accidentally left out. (One Hoppes Flexible Shotgun Chamber Cleaning Rod.)

I also think Ebow1 requested the Hoppes Flexible Shotgun Cleaning Rod. Is this correct? Please let me know.

So xd shooter and Ebow1 - please contact me so we can put all the pieces together. This way its one package and not too confusing.

THANK YOU, to all who have contributed and are paying it forward.

AS soon as I know what Ebow1 was requesting, when I confer with xd shooter on putting the package together, and I have the kit in my possession, I will then either be shipping it to Ebow1, on the grounds of fairness, OR I will request PMs.

Simply, I want to do this right, and make sure the kit stays as one box.

Edited by HvyMtl
CORRECTION
Guest HvyMtl

LOL, yeah. Well. Lets make sure the complication is removed - and continue the fun of the PIF box!

Thanks Westwindmike for starting this. excellent idea.

Hoppes Flexible Shotgun Chamber Cleaning Rod

So who do I need to send this to to have everyone peachy? Hvy Mtl? I don't know. Where is the box so I can get this item back to the box.

I thought I was doing the right thing ( to the best of my abilitly) so I guess I was wrong.

The box has got 12 items in it at the moment. I'd say just send it to whoever wants it. I don't see any point in paying for postage to allow it to catch up to the box unless HvyMtl wants it.

Although I did say I want it, I would like to participate fully in the PIF and just dig around in the box to see if I might want something else more. If it's not too inconvenient I would appreciate this method, if it is, just have HvyMtl ship me the box without out, and I'm sure I'll be able to find something in there I can make use of.

Guest Catdaddy
Sending PM. I'll put up a Tagua Leathers holster for the Judge, Public Defender model.

If this is still available, I'd like to have it. I have a Judge with no holster.

Thanks! PM sent