Pay it forward

Guest Catdaddy

OK, the BOX is restocked, and ready for the next recipient. I apologize for the delay, things have been REALLY hectic here lately.

Box contains: Two new Magpul anti-tilt followers for 30rd AR-15 Mags

Kydex Mag pouch for .22 (marked Beretta 22A)

Kydex shotshell holder for belt

Kydex Pepper spray pouch (might hold other stuff too)

Pair of genuine (or maybe not) pearl grips for a small revolver

Lee Chamfer Tool

Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner

Hoppes Flexible Shotgun Chamber Cleaning Rod

AR-15 Chamber Brush

Standard AR-15 pistol grip

Nylon slip-over-stock ammo holder

Tagua Leathers holster for The Judge. This is specifically for the 3 inch CHAMBER (not barrel) model.

20 gauge brass brush, and wool mop

A new nylon shoulder holster for med to lg frame pistols

a 3-hole turret plate for Lee turret presses.

Please PM with your address for shipment!

aw can i get dibs on the box lol i would like those followers.. ! Thanks!

Fwdftw, the following should answer your question:

First, there is no "list" to speak of. It is first come first served. Whoever sees the box first, when it is listed in this thread, and posts that they want it, in this thread, will be the next person the box is shipped to.

The items stay in the box until someone who has the box removes an item(s) for themselves. Then, they must replace that item(s) with another item(s). The total number of items must always stay the same, or increase in the odd circumstance, but it should never decrease. The items should stay together until the receiver of the box removes an item(s) that they want.

I have yet to receive the box, and as of yet have no interest in it. I can, however, understand the rules the PIF box. Mike is right, it's not that complicated.

Catdaddy,

The first person to post AFTER you post the list, should be the one to get it. Not someone who PM'd you a week ago. For this to be fair, it has to be this way.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

The PIF box is ready to go. I removed the Magpul follower, and the AR chamber brush, I added the red dot and scope mount. It now includes:

Lee Chamfer Tool

A 3-hole turret plate for Lee turret presses.

Six 20 round boxes of 30-30 brass (120 rounds)

Scope mount and rings off of a Mossberg 30-30

NC Star red dot sight

The first post after this post to claim the box will receive it. Can meet in the middle TN area, or mail it.

Guest ragsmussell

As soon as I receive the box I will collect the things I am keeping, restock with some new stuff, and get it out to the next lucky participant.

Guest ragsmussell

The PIF box is ready to go. I removed the half inch, 30-30 weaver scope mount, and the red dot sight, I added the 7" AR heat sheild, and the Colt soft pistol case. The pearl grips didn't fit my Taurus .38.

It now includes:

Lee Chamfer Tool

Six 20 round boxes of 30-30 brass (120 rounds)

Standard 7" AR-15 heat sheild

Blue, Colt, soft pistol case

The first post after this post to claim the box will receive it. Can meet close to Knoxville area, or mail it.

The PIF box is ready to go. I removed the shoulder holster, soft case, and 30/30 shells. I have added an additional butt stock ammo holder (I used it for a remington 700 .308), a set of scope rings (don't know much about them), a mossberg shotgun lock with key, and also an sks broken shell extractor.

It now includes:

Lee Chamfer Tool

Nylon slip-over-stock ammo holder x 2

Standard 7" AR-15 heat shield

Set of scope rings

SKS broken shell extractor

Mossberg shotgun lock with key

The first post after this post to claim the box will receive it. Can meet close to Knoxville area, or mail it.