Official Thread for TN House / Senate Override of HB0962 Gubernatorial Veto

Guest HexHead

hey, I am comfortable enough with my sexuality to wear chaps.

(saying assless chaps is kind of redundant though)

I will wear chaps with no pants underneath if everyone else OC's.

But be forewarned it will make you lose your appetite.

:lol:

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay now this is funny....

Randy Rayburn, owner of Sunset Grill and a couple of other restaurants says he's posted them since last weekend...

"'No Guns — Ever, Free Parking — Always' at Sunset,"

LOLOLOLOL ****ing guy is clueless about "legal" posting.

But this is more troubling...

""Alcohol and gunpowder are a volatile mixture."

"We will change this legislation as it affects Davidson County very shortly. We've been working on this a few days in anticipation of the override" in Metro Council."

I can see asswipe Mayor Dean trying something like this. I'm guessing we'll need to get the NRA involved like they did in San Francisco.

Apparently he is not aware of the state's preemption law.....lol

What a tool....:lol:

Guest eyebedam

Just make sure to wear your new helmet also.

Guest SUNTZU

You know entirely too much about the subject.

- Betty. :)

Guest sstouder

i think we should email him and ask senator jackson to switch parties, id vote for him now but if he did a reverse arlen specter and became a republican i would completely support him for guvna or u.s. senate.....great speech.

Okay now this is funny....

Randy Rayburn, owner of Sunset Grill and a couple of other restaurants says he's posted them since last weekend...

"'No Guns — Ever, Free Parking — Always' at Sunset,"

LOLOLOLOL ****ing guy is clueless about "legal" posting.

But this is more troubling...

""Alcohol and gunpowder are a volatile mixture."

"We will change this legislation as it affects Davidson County very shortly. We've been working on this a few days in anticipation of the override" in Metro Council."

I can see asswipe Mayor Dean trying something like this. I'm guessing we'll need to get the NRA involved like they did in San Francisco.

I seriously don't see that going anywhere... Nashville Metro knows they can't pass anti-firearms laws under current state law... Any attempt would be over turned by the courts.

Guest db99wj
Haha, I love watching those freedom-hating libtards freaking out in the CA comments section...

Yep.

Proudlib is a douch. He lost and all he can do is scream, well to all you permit holders, enjoy your soda....:rolleyes:

Minimouse seems ok but brainwashed. Sounds like she is very naive and sheltered.

Guest sstouder

well they havent posted the senate votes yet but i watched the video and they had it on the screen.

Aye: Barnes, Beavers, Black, Burchett, Crowe, Faulk, Finney, Gresham, Harron, Jackson (what a shock), Johnson, Ketron, McNally, Norris (chuck was kind enough to make an appearance), Overboy, Stanley, Tracy, Watson, Woodson, Yager, Ramsey

NO:Berke, Ford, Harper, Haynes, Henry, Kyle, Marrero, Stewart, Tate

No Vote: Bunch, Burks, Southerland

Guest db99wj
6 Listens: Would you rather be in a restaurant or bar that allows handguns or bans them? | WATE 6 News Weather Sports for Knoxville and Tennessee

Libs are crying they will never eat out again.

That's fine with me. I won't have to wait in line

Glenn

No doubt.

There is a poll there as well, we are losing...not that it matters.

Would you rather be in a restaurant or bar that allows handguns or bans them?

Allow 31%

Bans 58%

Doesn't matter 10%

well they havent posted the senate votes yet but i watched the video and they had it on the screen.

Aye: Barnes, Beavers, Black, Burchett, Crowe, Faulk, Finney, Gresham, Harron, Jackson (what a shock), Johnson, Ketron, McNally, Norris (chuck was kind enough to make an appearance), Overboy, Stanley, Tracy, Watson, Woodson, Yager, Ramsey

Anyone surprised that a Ford voted against it?

I sent an email to my Sen. Bunch asking him to vote to override the veto. I never got a reply. Is there anyway to find out if he was counted in the roll call? I wonder if he had a legitimate reason for not being there or if he just ducked the vote.

Might help me form an educated decision come next election time...