Most Comfortable Handgun You've Held?

I have semiautos but tend to prefer revolvers, partly because of the way they feel in my hand. To me, a wheelgun just 'feels' right - and (believe it or not) the most comfortable ones I have held are probably my Rossi 351 and a Rossi 462 with the 462 probably having a bit of an edge. The factory rubber grips on the (Braztech) Rossis feel really good in my hands. I pick that 462 up and it feels so right in my hand that I honestly don't want to put it down.

As for the size/shape of my hands, here is my right hand with a KelTec P3AT (which has its place but is not the most comfortable, even with a Hogue grip sleeve) lying in my palm for an idea of scale:

P3AT.jpg

1. Baby Eagle .45 sexiest feeling pistol.

2. Glock 21SF very comfortable and my favorite carry item

3. My new SA 1911 double stack, will possibly go to #2 with a change in grips

4. Ruger P89 another sexy feeling gun

I have held, and shot hundreds of guns, the most comfortable, bar none that has the most natural feel, and points like your index finger is my browning hi-power, what a gun!

My Ruger SR9 is very comfortable and easy to point, but my experience is limited. I'd like to try many, many more just to see.

David C. Baker was asking how does the weapon Feel in ones hand.

That is an easy one. You don't need to fire it.

My local gun shop is happy for me to touch any weapon they have.

That is the first step in the purchase. The more people touch, the

more people buy.

CZ-75, the ultimate point-and-click device. :D

You bet....you rarely see one in the show-case, which is filled

with Glocks, Rugers and such. Wrap your hand around a new,

unaltered CZ-75 B. If you don't like it, you may be a big man,

but with small hands. I'm a small man with big hands and other

body parts. LOL