Guest foister82

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bkelm18
The way I see it he should never be able to play in the NFL again. What he did was sick, twisted, and revolting. I will absolutely have no respect for any team that signs him. He didnt serve nearly enough time for the crimes he committed.

+1

The way I see it he should never be able to play in the NFL again. What he did was sick, twisted, and revolting. I will absolutely have no respect for any team that signs him. He didnt serve nearly enough time for the crimes he committed.

How long do you think that should have been?

You here less about guys who rape women being allowed to play than a guy who fought and killed dogs...hmm. He did more than enough, compared to how others are punished. Let him play.

I have never liked Vick. I never liked him in college. I never liked him in the NFL. And I think he is quite possibly the most overrated player in the history of professional football. And as a dog owner, I think what he did was absolutely despicable. But he did his jail time and I believe he deserves a second chance. However if he screws up just once, he should be gone for good. Having said all that, I will still lose a lot of respect for any team that signs him.

You here less about guys who rape women being allowed to play than a guy who fought and killed dogs...hmm. He did more than enough, compared to how others are punished. Let him play.

+1. What he did was awful, but mostly stupid. It's amazing that pedophiles get less time. What a world.:cool:

Guest TargetShooter84

+2

I'm a HUGE Dog person and believe that dogs are just like human beings....they have feelings like we do. Now tell me for those that "see that he deserved a 2nd chance", please do explain WHY you think he deserves to be back in the NFL? What if you were a dog and suffered through all this shyt that Vick put the dogs through, how would you feel about that as a dog? I'd want to sic him.....

Point is I will NOT watch any of his team play any games nor support the team that signs that little ****er in the future, what he did was pretty low.

He did his time, OK. Let him have his life back, alright. Let him back into the NFL where he is a role model for young people around the world, I don't think so. He lost my respect when he gave the finger to the fans in his home stadium. If it were up to me, that would have been his last day in the NFL. And that was long before I ever knew he had dogs. Scumbag. And his brother's no better.

Just because someone serves the amount of time they were ordered to doesn't mean they have paid their "debt" to society.

thats exactly what it means. Once you are done with court ordered punishment you have done what they asked. Debt is paid, legally.

Let him play week one

Guest clownsdd

I know I posted a reply, but who really gives a rat's ass about these "professional" and I use the term loosely, prima donnas that make too much money in the first place, can do pretty well what they want, and expect to get away with all of it, AND expect the cities they are in to cough up more money ie our tax dollars.

I wouldn't spend 2 cents on the NFL, NBA, hocky, soccer professionals etc, under any circumstances.

No, I don't care about the sucker bowl or the wierd series either.