Keychains

Guest RandomHero

Guest RandomHero

What kind of nifty stuff do you guys have on your keychains? You must show me!!!! Here's mine

keychain.jpg

For Clarity (starting at 12o'clock): CountyComm Stainless Split Pea lighter on Stainless Screw Link, One Trip to the Lip Shotgun tool, Atwood G3 Prybaby, House and beer fridge key, Swisstech multikey, Photon II LED, Car Keys, MonkeyFist w/ .5 inch Stainless ball. The split rings are stainless from Berkeley point, the clips are Titanium micro clips from Berkeley point, and it's all on a 6'' A&P mechanics cable from CountyComm.

Edited by RandomHero
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now im too poor to be prepared :tinfoil:

seriously though, what is on yours? i see keys, monkey fist, light, atwood tool, utilikey, what looks like a split pea lighter, and something else on a mechanics cable ring.

i tried carrying a monkey fist for a while but i was just too cumbersome. i carry a surefire light and a bic lighter and a pocket knife, what else do you have on the keychain that i dont have a redundancy of?

Guest beefcakeb0

imag0145w.jpg

i got this i love guinness in ireland, a sandisk microSD to usb card reader with 8gb card in it, and a watertight with strike anywhere matches.

Guest RandomHero
i carry a surefire light and a bic lighter and a pocket knife, what else do you have on the keychain that i dont have a redundancy of?

I carry a surefire light and SOG knife in my pocket as well. Redundancy is good. *two is one, one is none* But the thread was about what's on your keyring :)

no pic, but 6 keys on a ring with a monkey fist. No other crappola. I used to have a lug nut from the 24 truck on the ring but i took it off. In less than a month I will get rid of two keys, they go to the old warehouse.

I like to keep it simple.

The monkey fist makes it really easy to pull the keys out of my pocket.

Guest JHatmaker
What kind of nifty stuff do you guys have on your keychains? You must show me!!!! Here's mine

prybaby.jpg

For Clarity (starting at 12o'clock): CountyComm Stainless Split Pea lighter on Stainless Screw Link, One Trip to the Lip Shotgun tool, Atwood G3 Prybaby, House and beer fridge key, Swisstech multikey, Photon II LED, Car Keys, MonkeyFist w/ .5 inch Stainless ball. The split rings are stainless from Berkeley point, the clips are Titanium micro clips from Berkeley point, and it's all on a 6'' A&P mechanics cable from CountyComm.

Wow, didn't realize how small the PryBaby's are. Maybe I should get one after all.

Guest RandomHero
Wow, didn't realize how small the PryBaby's are. Maybe I should get one after all.

Dude, they are the poo. Titanium ones should come out any day now. Wish I could pick up one of those.

Keys, I cant stand a bunch of crap on a keyring in my pocket. My wife has like 40752908457609237405967023947509823760984765029386 things on her keyring(s) and it weighs more than my Sig.

HAHA... weight isn't really an issue if you have enough titanium in the mix :)

Guest 70below

Wish I had one of those I love Guinness keychains.....now THAT's beer.

don't have my keys on me at the moment (carrying my work keys...i keep them separate because I can't stand that much on my personals.)

But I have a surfer bottle opener and a .40 smith bullet keychain. I've got a 308 keychain and a fancy wood one I don't usually carry.

I had an automotive locksmith tell me that I should avoid any extra weight on an automotive ignition lock set. He told me this after he replaced the lock on my Vett. And yes, I had the unneeded cool trash on the key chain.

FWIW

oldogy

Guest RandomHero
I had an automotive locksmith tell me that I should avoid any extra weight on an automotive ignition lock set. He told me this after he replaced the lock on my Vett. And yes, I had the unneeded cool trash on the key chain.

FWIW

oldogy

Thats why you'll notice all of my keys and other tools are connected to the cable w/ clips. The car keys are unclipped from the rest of the keychain when I go for a drive.

keysk.jpg

House keys @ 11 o'clock, then sealed aluminum container for hearing protection, Fenix flashlight, Leatherman minitool, and truck key.

Sure the sealed container is for "hearing protection ;)

Just admit it dude,thats where you keep you blow,isn't it? anim_coke.gif

Sure the sealed container is for "hearing protection :mad:

Just admit it dude,thats where you keep you blow,isn't it? anim_coke.gif

I told you not to tell anyone...

{smacks strickj in back of head}

If I can ever get an Atwood, it will replace the leatherman. And I'd like and aluminum straw for um, nevermind...

Edited by crimsonaudio