Guns & Leather TGO Shoot

Which day could you attend a G&L unofficial meet & greet?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which day could you attend a G&L unofficial meet & greet?

• Wednesday 7pm till whenever
    • Sunday 5pm till whenever

This is an idea I've been toying with, but I would like some feedback on it.

We close early on Wednesday at 7pm, and we close on Sunday at 5pm.

Who would be willing to come to a unofficial TGO meet & greet so to speak at G&L after hours? We'd have the range to ourselves, and would be able to break out heavier artillery than normal (read, our full auto, and rifle caliber guns).

Obviously ammo would be something that people would have to bring or purchase at G&L if you want to shoot our guns, but all in all I think it would be a good time. If I can get enough people to commit I might even have the local mom & pop pizza place cater dinner.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GunTroll

Haven't seen your range yet but either day works for me cause I got no job or friends......yet! Sounds fun and a great opportunity to meet people.

• Administrator
If it ends up being Sunday (and it's definately looking that way), I'll prolly have another and just alternate days for those that cant make it on Sunday.

That was going to be my suggestion. Have one on a Sunday, then another on a Wednesday sometime. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Either one works for us. Sounds like fun!

Will we have to pay for the range time?

If I charge anything it'll be something to the tune of $5 due to the ventilation being on on both ranges (you dont want to know what our electricity bill is a month..). Obviously if you have a G&L range membership you'll be exempt from that.

As of right now, we're looking at August 30th as the tentative date.

• Administrator

I think a nominal charge per shooter should be expected by those who participate. Your range is top notch and it certainly isn't free for you to keep up. Guests are charged $5 to shoot at Owl Hollow and it's expected of them to pay it if they aren't already members.