Garufa

Guest walkingdeadman
Glock vs. XD vs. M&P

9mm vs. .40 vs. .45

MTAC vs. CTAC vs. Crossbreed vs. XXXXXXX

Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge

etc.

Amen!

Take it easy man. Maybe they just want your opinion. If you don't like the thread, then why do you open it?

What irritates me? People that bi*** about everything!

Edited by walkingdeadman
misspelling
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest billwilly73

Illegals that won't learn ENGLISH, and then taxpayers paying for translators just to be able to offer them all kinds of services that they shouldn't qualify for anyways.

If you are gonna move to America, learn the language & move here legally!!

Guest walkingdeadman
Illegals that won't learn ENGLISH, and then taxpayers paying for translators just to be able to offer them all kinds of services that they shouldn't qualify for anyways.

If you are gonna move to America, learn the language & move here legally!!

YESSSS!!! I agree. I work with a mexican that can't speak a lick of English, yet he begs our boss to pay him cash cause he doesn't wanna pay taxes...hate that bs.

Guest jdavis

no religion allowed in schools, or in public for that matter,our children are allowed to worship famous people but not the god they choose.

that my children are going to pay for the decisions our nations leaders are making today.

we live in a country where we have a right to keep and bare arms but have to have a permit to do so.

that the average white male is becoming the minority in the united states.

that i work my but off every day but sunday and i am still broke.

police offficers that let their job go to their head.

the fact that things have to get worse before they get any better.

ignorant people in general.

people who call cold drinks pops.

people who tell me that my 100 lb american bulldog is to big to be a house dog.

people who see my gun and ask who am i scared of , or if i have a guilty consious.

Edited by jdavis
Guest walkingdeadman

Well if you live in Memphis like me, you tend to hate a certain breed of people because of how they represent our city. People don't respect each other aronud here, and that just makes it miserable for everyone. If I had my choice I would go live out on 1,000 acres and never leave.

Guest HexHead
Two words

Randy :puke:Rayburn :puke:

That pile of :poop: was almost my answer as well.

But upon further reflection, everything pisses me off.

I'm sure that will come to no surprise to some. :)

Guest clsutton21

I am irritated self-righteous blacks...I don't owe you ****, you never were a slave and maybe if you had to work a day in your life you wouldn't act like a f'in monkey with your friends. (Nothing against real black men and women...just the gangstarr wanna-be's)

I am irritated by Cookeville only offering jobs to local kids even though this is a college town.

I am irritated by illegal Mexicans and their Ford vans that smell up the air.

I am irritated by people everywhere that think they can do better than the government. (I'm not saying don't have an opinion, I'm just saying you probably couldn't do any better.)

I am irritated by policeman that draw a gun on you just because you are out driving at 3am and one of your lights happens to be out on your car. (I have friends that work nightshifts)

I am irritated at cop bashing.

I am irritated at people.

I am irritated at the countless females that just want to be friendly with me for a quick bang, then run out and get a relationship.

I am irritated at drunk drivers, you should be dead...so die.

I am irritated at smokers that make my medical insurance go up, you should be dead...so die.

I am irritated at the general state of America.

I am irritated when people don't return emails or phone calls.

I am irritated at guys thinking it's cool to talk about how many females that they have been with, when honestly I've been with probably twice as many. It's an empty feeling.

I am irritated at guys that think a gun can protect them when they are too damn lazy to exercise and learn some self-defense.

I am irritated at fat people getting handicap tags.

I am irritated when fat people take the elevator when it's only one flight of stairs.

I am irritated when a professor thinks they know more than me and try to prove it in class.

I am irritated when people post their weapons on here and no one is obviously interested but they HAVE to bump it 3 times a day and seem offended if no one replies because their price is higher than a brand new weapon of the same kind.

I am extremely irritated by people that post their name after their own post...how much do you really think I care that it was you, I can look 2 inches off to the left and see it was. Save your time.

I am irritated by people that go to the movies and use their phone.

I am irritated that when people are rude to me in the theatre while they are using their phone and I punch them in the back of the head then they call security.

I am irritated by the fact that no matter what happens in life...no one will care about you in 50 years.

I am irritated by Jesus-freaks.

I am irritated by people "proving" religious arguments by saying the bible says so.

I am irritated by making lists way too long when people probably won't even read it.

I am irritated by people "proving" religious arguments by saying the bible says so.

to a christian the Bible is the written word of God so it's the only "proof" they need

it's no different than evolutionist "proving" their beliefs by saying the text book says so

Guest clsutton21
to a christian the Bible is the written word of God so it's the only "proof" they need

it's no different than evolutionist "proving" their beliefs by saying the text book says so

It is different because evolution can be proven, unlike the bible. I don't want to get into a religious debate here, but the difference between the bible and a textbook is that things in the textbook can be replicated and the bible is a collection of stories from people that god chose. Plus what you read in your bible isn't even what was written...can you translate Hebrew or Aramaic? Well if you can't, most of what is in the KJB is open to interpretations of the translator.

I didn't even say which side of the fence I was on, I believe something utterly different, but the same, than both points, and no...it's not scientology. :)

Edited by clsutton21
It is different because evolution can be proven, unlike the bible. I don't want to get into a religious debate here, but the difference between the bible and a textbook is that things in the textbook can be replicated and the bible is a collection of stories from people that god chose. I didn't even say which side of the fence I was on, I believe something utterly different than both points, and no...it's not scientology. :)

a lot of the "facts" in the text books have been proven false and there is no way you can prove evolution. tell me one instance of one species of animal turning into another. i've never seen a monkey have a human baby, have you. i know that animals can change over time but not into another totally different creature. and your right the Bible can't all be proven, that's why it's called "faith". i love how non christians assume christians are ignorant because we have faith in a greater power(God). the last statement was not intended for you but i hear that crap all of the time.

Edited by brooksjr
I am irritated self-righteous blacks...I don't owe you ****, you never were a slave and maybe if you had to work a day in your life you wouldn't act like a f'in monkey with your friends. (Nothing against real black men and women...just the gangstarr wanna-be's)

I will admit, after calling out an entire race, you had a nice follow up to show that you're not REALLY racist.:)

I am irritated by Cookeville only offering jobs to local kids even though this is a college town.

I am irritated by illegal Mexicans and their Ford vans that smell up the air.

I am irritated by people everywhere that think they can do better than the government. (I'm not saying don't have an opinion, I'm just saying you probably couldn't do any better.)

I'm saying that a defeatist attitude like that got us into this mess.

I am irritated by policeman that draw a gun on you just because you are out driving at 3am and one of your lights happens to be out on your car. (I have friends that work nightshifts)

I am irritated at cop bashing.

I am irritated at people.

I am irritated at the countless females that just want to be friendly with me for a quick bang, then run out and get a relationship.

Be thankful for what you get. It might be that lay that encourages them to look elsewhere for a relationship.

I am irritated at drunk drivers, you should be dead...so die.

I am irritated at smokers that make my medical insurance go up, you should be dead...so die.

I'm sure your herpes from all that lovin' you're getting keeps health insurance costs low.

I am irritated at the general state of America.

I am irritated when people don't return emails or phone calls.

Worth replying to?

I am irritated at guys thinking it's cool to talk about how many females that they have been with, when honestly I've been with probably twice as many. It's an empty feeling.

Please see above.

I am irritated at guys that think a gun can protect them when they are too damn lazy to exercise and learn some self-defense.

Because some people work 80 hours in a crappy part of town to support a family might not have time to work out?

I am irritated at fat people getting handicap tags.

I am irritated when fat people take the elevator when it's only one flight of stairs.

I am irritated when a professor thinks they know more than me and try to prove it in class.

All of my 21 year old interns knew everything as well, until they found out they didn't.

I am irritated when people post their weapons on here and no one is obviously interested but they HAVE to bump it 3 times a day and seem offended if no one replies because their price is higher than a brand new weapon of the same kind.

I am extremely irritated by people that post their name after their own post...how much do you really think I care that it was you, I can look 2 inches off to the left and see it was. Save your time.

I am irritated by people that go to the movies and use their phone.

I am irritated that when people are rude to me in the theatre while they are using their phone and I punch them in the back of the head then they call security.

You are extremely lucky to have not been killed after punching someone in the back of the head.

I am irritated by the fact that no matter what happens in life...no one will care about you in 50 years.

If no one remembers you in 50 years, then you have not made yourself well liked by your family, which are the only ones that will really matter in 50 years.

I am irritated by Jesus-freaks.

Because faith allows someone to believe in a higher meaning?

I am irritated by making lists way too long when people probably won't even read it.

Sad.

Guest clsutton21
My my, what has happened to our light hearted little thread?

I'm not allowed to speak my mind I suppose. Or maybe I hurt his feelings after he found out he fell into all of irritating scenarios. :P

Edit: ...And I meant 50 years after you die.

Edited by clsutton21

Evolution is proven by empirical scientific evidence. The Word is not. Man was given the power to reason and discover by a higher power.

End of discussion. Let's leave religion out of our daily annoyances.

Now on with the peeves.

Edited by Garufa
Spelling!

No, you didn't hurt my feelings. What DOES hurt my feelings is the apathetic attitude that people take about everything in life. It's either all gloom and doom, and "i'll hit you in the back of the head", or just plain not give a damn. That irritates the hell out of me.

P.S. - It's a guarantee that you've never punched anyone I know in the back of the head, or you'd be eating through a straw, ya big bully you!