What Irritates You?

Garufa

What irritates me is all these people asking questions that they could just as easily find the answer to by a quick search. whats the best round, whats the best gun, how long do I have to wait wa wa wa . Dam do you have someone to wipe your ass also. Get a grip and take responsibility for your life.:P

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punks who pull up in the gas station/convience store parking lot, roll down the windows and pump up the volume of the crap they're listening to, get out the car, go inside, and leave it idling.

Every time I see someone do that I fantasize about jumping in their car, driving a few blocks away, parking it on the side of the road and tossing the keys in the bushes. I am really tired of hearing them go thumping by my house...it infuriates me!

I hate it when I buy something and have to work on it to get it to function.

What irritates me is all these people asking questions that they could just as easily find the answer to by a quick search. whats the best round, whats the best gun, how long do I have to wait wa wa wa . Dam do you have someone to wipe your ass also. Get a grip and take responsibility for your life.:P

Glock vs. XD vs. M&P

9mm vs. .40 vs. .45

MTAC vs. CTAC vs. Crossbreed vs. XXXXXXX

Chevy vs. Ford vs. Dodge

etc.

Amen!

Can you please take a moment to let us know how you really feel?:eek:

Guest dizzielizzie

Rude people. At 39 I've learned good manners can get you further than money or looks.

People who park right up front at conveinence stores, like they're more important than everyone else. Hey - use the parking spaces you irrigant *ssh*le.

Anyone who throws their garbage out the window of their car. Ronald McDonald has been advocating the ol' "Pitch In" for a reason! I don't want to see what you ate for lunch scattered across the road.

The latest news stories regarding "guns in bars" leaving out the fact we aren't to consume alcohol. This makes us HCP holders look like potential criminals, because we have a carry permit we also have the priviledge to bring our firearm to the bar with us and get drunk.

Guest 3pugguy
Not sure that we have a thread for the little everyday things that are just plain annoying.

So what irritates you the most? Meaning, the everyday kinda stuff of people just being plain dumb and/or rude.

(This is not conservative vs. liberal or democrat vs. republican, just people)

I'll start with:

Punks who pull up in the gas station/convience store parking lot, roll down the windows and pump up the volume of the crap they're listening to, get out the car, go inside, and leave it idling.

Irritating.

+1 on that, along with those who have it so loud it rattles windows driving by.

People who use "reply to all" on EVERY email, regardless of the issue

And a general irritant: people not accepting responsibility whether work or personal issue

Guest jackdm3

OK, everyone. This one is going to hurt:

High-ranking members of this board that profess to know most everything about the laws and procedures of carrying and sometimes seem just to want to compete for high posting status.

And I hate myself most of all for sometimes believing/listening to them.

Oh, and also I'm constantly bothered by the lack of spelling, syntax, grammar skills, etc. on the internet.

Guest 3pugguy
Rude people. At 39 I've learned good manners can get you further than money or looks.

People who park right up front at conveinence stores, like they're more important than everyone else. Hey - use the parking spaces you irrigant *ssh*le.

Anyone who throws their garbage out the window of their car. Ronald McDonald has been advocating the ol' "Pitch In" for a reason! I don't want to see what you ate for lunch scattered across the road.

The latest news stories regarding "guns in bars" leaving out the fact we aren't to consume alcohol. This makes us HCP holders look like potential criminals, because we have a carry permit we also have the priviledge to bring our firearm to the bar with us and get drunk.

So true...costs nothing to be polite and I agree with your others, too.

We pick up a lot of trash from in front of our house; guess folks think the country means no littering laws....siggghhhhhh.

People with really dark tinted windows. Even though I will get tinted windows when I have a car that I give two craps about, I want to be able to look into people's friggin' windows at them when I drive by.

When restaurants put the cheese/veggies/condiments on the bottom of the burger. It's very simple, it goes: bottom bun, burger, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, other condiments, top bun.

People impeding me eating. My wife does this all the time, she always wants a bite of my food and I always give it to her but she takes like 5 minutes to eat it.

When I say something and it rhymes. I will normally go out of my way to prevent myself from rhyming when I talk/write.

When the covers get pulled up from the foot of the bed and my feet get exposed to the air.

People that run red lights so bad that I have to wait, even after my light has turned green, to get through the intersection.

Seeing people mowing their lawns. I used to have a bad grass allergy, it has gotten better, but even so, I hate everything about lawns and lawn care.

Everything.

Edited by Kelemvor
Guest 3pugguy
OK, everyone. This one is going to hurt:

High-ranking members of this board that profess to know most everything about the laws and procedures of carrying and sometimes seem just to want to compete for high posting status.

And I hate myself most of all for sometimes believing/listening to them.

Oh, and also I'm constantly bothered by the lack of spelling, syntax, grammar skills, etc. on the internet.

I am guilty on the grammar, syntax, etc. I get lazy posting and maybe it's cause all day, I have to be careful at work - not an excuse, just my rationalizing my laziness...:P

Not sure on the high-ranking comment what you mean, exactly, as I didn't know there was a rank hiearchy (except for designated moderators - unless you mean post count?).

Guest 3pugguy
Idiots driving 3million pound SUV's with a cell phone glued to their head. Especially when I'm on a motorcycle.

I find if a car is going too slow in the freeway, odds are they are distracted (I glance when I can go around them) and they are NOT paying attention. On the motorcycle riding - reason I can't bring myself to get one is not fear of me crashing (I rode some as a teen) but I admit I would be too worried I'd get run over around here (so guess that irritates me, cause now I am old enough to afford a nice bike but too CS to get one, LOL!).

when engaging someone in conversation, their every other word is either "you know" or "know what I'm sayin?"

Women who leave the toilet seat down

Politicians - all of them

government run healthcare

dingbat girls/women driving large SUV's, yacking on cell phone, paying no attention, and flip you off when you honk at them because they almost run you over

Bagging pants that droop down past your a$$ showing us your lovely boxers. One day I'm going to walk up and pull them the rest of the way down...

People that will cut you off, to get in the right hand lane in front of you, then slam on their brakes to make a right turn. They were initially behind, but pulled around in front and cut you off, only to brake heavily in order to make that right hand turn onto another street or driveway. Why didn't they just stay behind and turn right from that position? it's "ME" first, and it's getting worse! Courtesy seems to be going, or is, out of style these days.

People with really dark tinted windows. Even though I will get tinted windows when I have a car that I give two craps about, I want to be able to look into people's friggin' windows at them when I drive by.

Maybe I dont want you looking in my car, period. I cant stand driving a car without tinted windows, feels like im riding around in a fish bowl. and my windows arent as dark as i want but you cant see im them just driving by.

I won't bother you with a detailed list, so I'll just say "Most everything, these days". :hiding:

Seems the older I get, the more irritable... and irritated... I become. :hiding:

Slow moving vehicle emblems used improperly. You know, the reflective orange triangles? Those are for slow moving vehicles, i.e anything traveling on a public roadway under 30 MPH. They do not go on your mailbox post, they do not go on the back of your trailer going down the interstate.

Likewise, idiots hauling a half secured load with their flashers on. "I know I've got 3,000 pounds of scrap metal stacked on my truck with a piece of twine tied over it, but it's okay! I'll turn my flashers on! Hey everybody, look at me! I'm too stupid to operate a tie down strap! Blinkie blinkie!"

Burned out marker/ clearance lights on trucks, too. Three light on one side of the cab, then a gap, then one light on the other. Go buy a .50 cent lightbulb and fix it.