Guess what came in the mail today?

Yeeeee haaaaa! :koolaid:

Less than 30 days until HCP arrived in the mail today!!! I don't have my holster yet b/c I really anticipated 60-90 days like everyone was saying!!! Sooooo....what kind should I get for a Glock 19?

Celebrating freedom while it lasts!!! Yay!!

Garry:stunned:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeee haaaaa! :rofl:

Less than 30 days until HCP arrived in the mail today!!! I don't have my holster yet b/c I really anticipated 60-90 days like everyone was saying!!! Sooooo....what kind should I get for a Glock 19?

Congrats, finding a holster is easy. Choosing one can be difficult.

Guest beefcakeb0
Yeeeee haaaaa! :popcorn:

so wait... until?? or it actually arrived? and total wait 30 days or 30 remained b4 they had to explain why?

Go duct tape

Gun_Holster.jpg

that is freakin awesome...... if there was a rep system, you sir would be getting double from me.

Yeeeee haaaaa! :popcorn:

Congratualations!! Everybody (especially in Knoxville) should be armed!! Check these holsters out from Allen Miller; they are great and reasonably priced:

http://www.lefthandholster.com/holsters.html

Also, if you like leather; check out Andrews Custom Leather:

Andrews Custom Leather

I have several of both. They are great. Andrews is probably the greatest leather holster maker i know of. They are right up there with the Milt Sparks stuff and it doesnt take a year to get them.

Again, congratulations!

Hope you enjoy!!

LEROY

Guest SureShot308

Congratulations

It took me 8 weeks to get mine back. I'm a fan of the Don Hume JIT belt slide holster. It's a very minimal holster for OWB carry. If you want something with retention Don Hume makes one with a strap, or the Bianchi Carry Lock. Pretty much everyone makes an IWB that is similar. my IWB I have had for years is a Front Line holster made it Isreal. Thinking about Up Grading to a Wilson Summer Companion though.

Guest DefensiveGuy

Got my HCP today! 5 weeks and 3 days since the DMV. At least the OP has his Glock 19 :P, im still saving for mine. Got a P3AT and two other pistols though. Im happy about not having to go to the range with my ammo in the toolbox ;).