Anybody else?

Guest walkingdeadman

Guest walkingdeadman

Anybody else absolutely jacked up about hunting season opening Saturday? It will be my second season hunting, so I am ready to hit the woods and sit amongst the wildlife...just hope my wife doesn't have our baby before Saturday. The babies due date is Sept. 30th. It will be close!!!!

Edited by walkingdeadman
mispelling...and probably spelled more wrong!!
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jcochran88

I am so jacked that I could literaly go get in the stand right now and wait till Saturday! The only problem with that is there is a nice 10 pointer coming throught my set up daily and I don't think that I could hold back on letting an arrow fly!

congrats on the Baby!

I'm ready, it's my first year and just want to make learn all I can.

I hope to be able to get a shot this weekend but I'm not getting my hopes too high.

Really wished I was more of a bow hunter, but even if I was I would not be able to go this weekend or the next. Life is just to busy right now. I have already worked 38 hours in three days this week, and this Saturday I have obligations to be at the York Rite to watch some buddies receive their degrees. This Sunday is our family reunion, (but I am going to skip cause a brother has to have a break.)

Next weekend is our lodge fish fry, so I could go next Sunday if I wanted, but I haven't practiced enough yet to feel comfortable. :eek:

But I can't wait for muzzle-loader season to start.:screwy:

Reminds me of Turkey season, can't sleep and ready to hunt..just would like the rain to stop.

They are saying Thunderstorms for Sat. not too sure about being the a tree stand in a bad storm, ground blind will be in the truck as a backup.

I'd be stoked if I had somewhere to hunt :tinfoil:. Still gotta wait for firearms season though.

I'm in about the same boat, but this year I've finally got some land to hunt on I think. I use to hunt, especially bow hunting, just about every day of the season. Life kinda led me in a different direction the last few years and after losing 2 hunting places I quit it all for a long time. I have to wait for gun season this year because of a vacation trip my girlfriend has been wanting to go on, but come gun season it's game on, and I'll definately have a bow back in my hands by next year.

On another note though, I've already been in the woods hunting for the last few weeks. Just cause it's tree rats and not deer doesn't make the love of being in the woods any different. :D

Guest walkingdeadman
Really wished I was more of a bow hunter, but even if I was I would not be able to go this weekend or the next. Life is just to busy right now. I have already worked 38 hours in three days this week, and this Saturday I have obligations to be at the York Rite to watch some buddies receive their degrees. This Sunday is our family reunion, (but I am going to skip cause a brother has to have a break.)

Next weekend is our lodge fish fry, so I could go next Sunday if I wanted, but I haven't practiced enough yet to feel comfortable. :(

But I can't wait for muzzle-loader season to start.:)

Come on Memphis...make time man. Your brothers would understand, and I have a bow with your name on it...just have to put the sight and rest back on...and it's yours. I wish you would be out there with you so I could have someone to text...haha.