Best Commercial Ever!

Guest FroggyOne2

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnvolfan

It could only be Ford who could make a commercial like this -- not GM (now stands for Government Motors), and not Chrysler. This truly is the very best commercial I've ever seen. About a month before all this garbage happened, we bought a new Ford Fusion, which we love, but I was so very glad that Ford didn't get sucked into the Obama Administration lies and false promises. I need to send Ford a thank you note. I haven't seen this commercial on the TV yet, but I'm glad you showed it to me.

Hats off to Ford.

For some reason it kind of reminded me of the last scene in Jarhead, when the guys have returned from Iraq and are parading through town on a bus and being welcomed back w/ open arms. A Vietnam vet boards the bus to congratulate them, and asks if he can sit on their bus for a while (clearly showing the contrast between the welcoming the troops of Desert Storm got compared to the unwelcoming the troops of Vietnam received).

That being said, they need to reintroduce the Bronco. They did a concept a while back of a new Bronco which (like the current Mustang) drew off the retro looks of their first generation counterparts. DO want:

Concept-ford-bronco-1.jpg

Ford-Bronco_2.jpg

Guest Swamprunner

......I don't know what to say, either...... .

My son called me from the sandbox at noon today, now I'm sittin' here with wet eyes.

Thanks, Froggy.

Guest db99wj

Wow.

I drive a Jeep. We know the history that Jeep has had with the military. I wish, I WISH, that Chrysler would sell Jeep.....and Ford would buy them.

Wow.

I drive a Jeep. We know the history that Jeep has had with the military. I wish, I WISH, that Chrysler would sell Jeep.....and Ford would buy them.

You know, GM unloaded Hummer to some Chinese company... I wonder if Jeep, or anybody, will be making an attempt to replace the Hummer on the battlefield...

Guest db99wj
You know, GM unloaded Hummer to some Chinese company... I wonder if Jeep, or anybody, will be making an attempt to replace the Hummer on the battlefield...

Jeep came out with the J8 when the new body style came out in 07. It is built off the four door frame, but with only two seats and two doors. Multiple configurations are offered, can be used as a troop transport, ambulance, truck, more or less anything but front line operations. Chrysler and the Cairo Egypt military went in together on this. Avaliable everywhere but here..from Jeep/Chrysler. You can get a version of them here, through AEV.

J8 Military Jeep Wrangler - Jp Magazine

jeep_j8_sarge.jpg

Guest FroggyOne2

To those that have said thank you, it is warm to hear it. Just remember that we have to stand for Liberty and against the oppression, even that is within our borders!

Guest db99wj
To those that have said thank you, it is warm to hear it. Just remember that we have to stand for Liberty and against the oppression, even that is within our borders!

It's strange. We fight for those to have the freedom to bitch about us who fought for their freedom to bitch.