Guest peacexxl

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::blah::blah: your logic is flawed :blah::blah::blah:

Oh, and Suntzu is still a wop...:P

Shouldn't you be saving money on car insurance or something? :P

And kudos to the record-breaking welcome thread! I think we've pretty much summed up the entire spirit of the TGO community over the last 13 pages or so. PeaceXXL, the burden's on you now to live up to all this fanfare and bickering! :D

Guest jackdm3
Shouldn't you be saving money on car insurance or something? :lol:

And kudos to the record-breaking welcome thread! I think we've pretty much summed up the entire spirit of the TGO community over the last 13 pages or so. PeaceXXL, the burden's on you now to live up to all this fanfare and bickering! :P

That's true. You've garnered more attention than any newbie I ever heard of. Tough road you're on now!

I think David needs to beef up his screening process. :lol:
I think David needs to beef up his screening process. :blah:
We heard you the first time! Quit banging your club on the keyboard! :blah:

***Disclaimer: Caveman and I have been friends for years and shed blood together. He also owes me money. I DO NOT advocate that anyone other than myself taunt him in this manner. You have been warned... :P

Guest SUNTZU
I think David needs to beef up his screening process. :P
I think David needs to beef up his screening process. :lol:

Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner.

Guest Caveman
We heard you the first time! Quit banging your club on the keyboard! :lol:

***Disclaimer: Caveman and I have been friends for years and shed blood together. He also owes me money. I DO NOT advocate that anyone other than myself taunt him in this manner. You have been warned... :P

Yeah yeah yeah, it posted twice. My computer froze up and blah blah blah.

I only owe Seaslug money for services he performed on me last night. I left money on the nightstand, but apperently it wasnt enough.

Yeah yeah yeah, it posted twice. My computer froze up and blah blah blah.

I only owe Seaslug money for services he performed on me last night. I left money on the nightstand, but apperently it wasnt enough.

Touché, my paleolithic friend. Touché...

Oh, and helping you to try to learn to walk upright, use tools, and make fire are services that I offer free of charge... :P

Guest Caveman
Touché, my paleolithic friend. Touché...

Oh, and helping you to try to learn to walk upright, use tools, and make fire are services that I offer free of charge... :P

That's funny, because I have never heard that one before. You are so original, that's great. Maybe next you will quote a Geico commercial, or yell CAPTAIN (((CAVEMAN))) Because I have never heard those before either...ever...in my life.

Guest SUNTZU
That's funny, because I have never heard that one before. You are so original, that's great. Maybe next you will quote a Geico commercial, or yell CAPTAIN (((CAVEMAN))) Because I have never heard those before either...ever...in my life.

petecry.gif

:P

Those who look for something to be offended about will always find it. The internet is simply a celebration of that universal fact.

Maybe we should take down the thread about Nathan Bedford Forrest...? lol...

But realistically. Vulgarity and personal attacks are unacceptable... I'm simply not the PC police.

Edited by molonlabetn