• You troll multiple Walmarts looking for ammo
  • You troll Walmart multiple times aday looking for ammo

• You know when walmart gets it trucks in
  • You are on a first name basis with the sporting goods MGR @ Walmart
  • The sporting good Mgr will hold ammo for you
  • You have 1000's of rounds of Ammo that you don't have a gun for
  • You troll other stores Academy, Dick's and any other store looking for Ammo
  • You spend countless hours online checking for Ammo
  • You get upset when people post on the form where Ammo is in stock and it's one of you secret Walmart locations.
  • You consider learning to reload but instead continue to troll cause you can't stop.
  • You shoot 100 rds and break into a sweat because now your Hoard is down to 2900 rds.

• You bribe other people in Walmart to buy Ammo for you, because of the 6 box limit
  • You will meet people in a dark Parking lot to buy ammo at higher prices

Any other Ammo Addict symptoms?:drama:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

No joke,

My son and I walked into Dickson Walmart last night. No one was at the counter in Sporting Goods, so I headed for the ammo case. My son was standing near the counter when "that lady" walked up. Without glancing at me, she says to him...

"Did your dad already shoot that 250 rounds he bought Sunday?"

Then she says to me...

"Looking for 9's or 45's?"

I just grin.

Hello. My name is Bronker, and I crave ammo.

You post threads about ammo addicts or respond to them

(this is not a response, it's commentary)

You may have a problem when you must justify your posts in a thread about ammo addicts

Funny you mention that. Came home this afternoon to a case of Czech 7.62x54r. The sweetest smoke there is, ammo-wise. :drama:

Dude, you seriously have ammo issues , :P You can't possibly ever shoot all that stuff. I have a lifetime supply of it and you have like 5X more than me. ( wanna sell some?)

Dude, you seriously have ammo issues , :P You can't possibly ever shoot all that stuff. I have a lifetime supply of it and you have like 5X more than me. ( wanna sell some?)

I can keep up with you Mosin shootin' for the next two "seasons"...Then I'm out. :drama:

Guest blackbeltchick
If you are reading this thread with a big sh*t-eatin grin on your face......

And don't try to deny it....i KNOW you guys are grinnin from ear to ear.....:taunt:

:D:D how true :D:D

You haven't achieved a minimum of 10k of reloaded rounds for your primary weapon...

AND have nowhere to store your loaded ammo cans...

AND your wife is complaining about never seeing you...

AND you're getting carpal-dillon syndrome.

Or so I have heard. :taunt:

Guest bigsack

when you go to Wal-mart and see that they don't have any of "your" calibers. But with what they do have you go through your phones contacts list muttering to yourself,

"hmmm, he has a .40 i wonder is he needs any?..

i know so n so could use some .357 mag... i think i'll call 'em"

Guest jimdigriz
Funny you mention that. Came home this afternoon to a case of Czech 7.62x54r. The sweetest smoke there is, ammo-wise. :)

I've have to try that. Russian surplus smells like they dipped it in manure...

when you go to Wal-mart and see that they don't have any of "your" calibers. But with what they do have you go through your phones contacts list muttering to yourself,

"hmmm, he has a .40 i wonder is he needs any?..

i know so n so could use some .357 mag... i think i'll call 'em"

Guilty, but my peeps appreciate it.