Weather UPDATE

Raoul

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather guy in Jackson, TN reported at 6 p.m. that the National Weather Service said there was 9 inches on the ground in J. town. Still looking at an additional 1 to 3 inches later tonight. Then a low of 7 degrees Saturday night. :):clap::D

I enjoy doing the jobs other guys won't do, just to prove it can be done.

I've done enough jobs others won't do... Now, I decide whether or not it's worth doing first. :)

J

I've done enough jobs others won't do... Now, I decide whether or not it's worth doing first. :D

J

Depends on how one defines 'worth doing'. 'Treacherous' conditions, mud, ice, snow, etc? I call that a fun challenge. Then again, I may just not know any better. Besides, without a challenge I get bored, and that's no fun. :)

Guest jackdm3

For me, I take great satisfaction from doing things that others are afraid of. I frequently take ill-advised risks that usually end in someone saying somethins like, "Are you out of your motherf..... mind!?" That's when I start to feel a little better. And I'm still here to tell the tale. It's kind of like when you have an incessant itch where you keep scratching until you go over the edge/top into euphoria.

Guest ArmyVeteran37214

Seemed like it was snowing, mixed with a little sleet. I just got home from work. As I thought, the roads are covered in snow (Harding Pl and Nolensville Rd). I didn't have any problems getting home. Hell, I did 35ish the entire ride home. I passed a lot of people going too slow for the hills. I seen a lot of Leo's out and about. I'm actually surprised that they didn't try and pull me over for some thing stupid, like driving to fast for conditions LOL.

Edited by StreetWK05
Guest Swamprunner

Satellite went out at about 2300 due to freezing rain. Crap, no more tube. And I'm not going out there with a hair dryer.

Hope the power stays on.......

I got like 3/16th's of an inch, in Blountville. The road in front of the house is clear.

That is really strange because now it looks like Im in Canada,Rockies or the great lakes.If it continues like this I can see 6" in 2 hours

Guest Bluemax

Have been seeing sleet and light flurries in Sevier County since 6:00, I just took my dogs out and now have snowflakes the size of silver dollars..This may turn out to be for real after all.

I got like 3/16th's of an inch, in Blountville. The road in front of the house is clear.

Nutcase you just drop me a line in the morning we are at 4"+ and I cant see my trucks.

we will be sleding or tubing down the hill tomorrow.fill frre to cotact me just dont be embarrest if Im in my underware.Im a little redneck see and dont much care if I embarase the neighbors.

CJR OUT

Guest Sgt. Joe

I have 5" in the yard and it has been stopped for hours, just went out and my weight is only leaving 2-3" tracks.....this can not be good if it dont get above freezing tomorrow or at least very soon.

Dont need no stinking 5" of ice, nor 1" for that matter.

Got up and took the dogs out at 6:00am... was greeted by 5 or 6 inches of snow on the ground and more still falling... which is strange 'cause I checked the radar before I went out and it showed all the crap as having moved off of us. :tough:

It's sad when you can't even trust weather radar to get it right. :screwy:

J.