Thoughts or prayers

pitt2magic

PICS ADDED ON PAGE 3

I am not one to ask others for anything and being fairly new here makes it harder to do so. I am a member of TN-1 DMAT, a federal disaster team. 35 members of my team left this morning headed to Haiti. My wife was one if those on the plane as was one of our TGO members CrashGordon. If you pray please keep the team in your prayers until they return in a few weeks. If you are not the praying type please just remember that TN has a team putting themselves in harms way to help others.

TN-1 DMAT - ANSWERING THE CALL!

thanks

Edited by pitt2magic
pics added
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to add an update. 31 of the 35 team members are back in TN as of today. I picked up my wife in Atlanta this morning. 4 members are staying an additional 2 weeks to finish up a mission. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Please continue to pray for the 4 members still in Haiti.

Guest tnvolfan

Will be praying for them! Keep us in touch with what they do, especially if you have any photos to show us. It's different when the photos are from Tennesseans. It's a great thing they are doing!

Will be praying for them! Keep us in touch with what they do, especially if you have any photos to show us. It's different when the photos are from Tennesseans. It's a great thing they are doing!

Ask and ye shall recieve.

This little guy was one of the biggest struggles for my wife. He is 5 months old, both parents were killed in the quake. His aunt brought into the clinic hoping to find someone to take him to America. He is actually a U.S citizen. Pretty sure my wife wanted to put him in her bag and bring him home.

haiti509.jpg

haiti513.jpg

This little bit is five days old and was born in the street

haiti525.jpg

35 team members had the privilege of serving, here are most of them.

haiti540.jpg

Everyboby feel safe now? The boys in blue.

haiti575.jpg

Edited by pitt2magic

Glad everyone stayed safe. The sad part is Haiti now doesn't look a whole lot different than Haiti then. The good thing about the quake is that what was once a silent problem has now been brought to the forefront of out minds. Lots of work left to do.