Range Bags?

Guest jfoster

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buck just so you know I was laughing with you not at you. I was having a bad day and you made me laugh. I thank you for that.

No problem Alpha, I didnt take it any other way. I'm glad I could give you a chuckle this morning. As far as the diaper bag goes, I dont really care one way or the other as to where it came from, it works for me. I am secure enough in my manhood for it (an many other things) not to bother me one bit. :dirty:

Thats too funny, I just went and got an assualt pack (nostalga I guess) for $20 and the first thing that happens is my wife decides to use it as a diaper bag. had to explaine that the pockets are for magazines not bottles......:dirty:

No problem Alpha, I didnt take it any other way. I'm glad I could give you a chuckle this morning. As far as the diaper bag goes, I dont really care one way or the other as to where it came from, it works for me. I am secure enough in my manhood for it (an many other things) not to bother me one bit. :dirty:

I've also got a diaper bag as my range bag. Big, plenty of pockets, dark green and even has the family name embroidered on it.

The interior bottle holders are perfect for safety glasses, interior mesh pockets for magazines . etc. works well.

I used to use an old camera bag then I won a Waller at an Area Match back in ...''92" here's pics as I hear Waller isn't making bags anymore,... mine is red

http://www.m1911.org/prodte37.htm a review by someone over at m1911.org

and it holds a TON of shooting gear..Damn shame Waller stopped making them they are an amazing bag..

My Bullseye guns got to the range in a custom gun box built by a retired cabinetmaker who I used to shoot with,.. reminds me I need to stitch up a cover for it.. 19 years and no cover,..now that is procrastination...

John

Does anyone happen to have any pics of how they have their bags "packaged"? Do you use gun rugs for you individual guns, then seperate pockets for your mags, then just have the ammo in the bottom of the bag? Just kinda curious, Looking at getting myself a range bag of some sort and curious what my "requirements" need to be when shopping.

Does anyone happen to have any pics of how they have their bags "packaged"? Do you use gun rugs for you individual guns, then seperate pockets for your mags, then just have the ammo in the bottom of the bag? Just kinda curious, Looking at getting myself a range bag of some sort and curious what my "requirements" need to be when shopping.

Don't have any pics but I can tell you that I keep the ammo both in a side pouch(inside) and in a box on the floor of the bag. I keep extra mags in a side pouch and if I am bringing more than one gun it it goes on the side compartment designed for that exact reason.

One thing I regret is getting a black bag. Because the inside is black also it makes it very hard to see what's inside. Brown or OD green would have been much better. I'm thinking about sewing a grey liner inside somehow so I can find what I'm looking for.