Another Hero Gear Fan!

Rightwinger

I was lucky enough to be the guest of Joe and Dan (short visit from Sam and Joes wife :up:as well) at Hero Gear today. Folks, these are nothing but classic hard working patriots putting out the good stuff for the local folks as well as State and National customers as called upon. Joe and Dan were both busy with phone calls, other customers, a big contract going out to a defense guy and they all had time to show me around, let me "touch" the merchandise and give my goodies the look over for a trade/sale. I got to see more EBRs in one room than I have since leaving the armory for my last company in the Army! Joe has it all folks! You want high end 1911 he has 20 if he has one. You want the new AR-10 platform...how many you want to pick up and hold? Need lights on that weapon? Optics red dot or scope? I saw it all today in one stop shopping!

Joe and I worked out our deal, I was MORE than pleased, I purchased my new S&W 642 pocket pistol, some ammo, a pocket holster and of course....The TGO hat ! Joe then throws me one of his hats and stuffs it in the bag...

Plain and simple, no matter what part of the state your in, you will be impressed with what he has to offer, even if its just sitting on the couch listening to his wife correct his directions to the place:p

Joe, I had a great time, I will be back, I have already told a LEO and a friend about your shop and the great people there.

BUY AT JOES Hero Gear, where the elegant southern boys shops!

IMG_1783.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to be the guest of Joe and Dan (short visit from Sam and Joes wife :up:as well) at Hero Gear today. Folks, these are nothing but classic hard working patriots putting out the good stuff for the local folks as well as State and National customers as called upon. Joe and Dan were both busy with phone calls, other customers, a big contract going out to a defense guy and they all had time to show me around, let me "touch" the merchandise and give my goodies the look over for a trade/sale. I got to see more EBRs in one room than I have since leaving the armory for my last company in the Army! Joe has it all folks! You want high end 1911 he has 20 if he has one. You want the new AR-10 platform...how many you want to pick up and hold? Need lights on that weapon? Optics red dot or scope? I saw it all today in one stop shopping!

Joe and I worked out our deal, I was MORE than pleased, I purchased my new S&W 642 pocket pistol, some ammo, a pocket holster and of course....The TGO hat ! Joe then throws me one of his hats and stuffs it in the bag...

Plain and simple, no matter what part of the state your in, you will be impressed with what he has to offer, even if its just sitting on the couch listening to his wife correct his directions to the place:p

Joe, I had a great time, I will be back, I have already told a LEO and a friend about your shop and the great people there.

BUY AT JOES Hero Gear, where the elegant southern boys shops!

IMG_1783.jpg

You are too kind Brent.

It was great meeting you today, and I want to thank you for allowing me to earn your business.

Next time you come, you need to bring that 458 SOCOM and we will find some time to hit the range!

So should we all start making annual pilgrimages to Winchester for a Holy Day of gun fondling and ritual expenditure of ammunition?

:drool:

I would prefer a once a week pilgrimage, but if some of you guys can only make it once a year, I guess that will have to do :blink:

Damn Tungsten,

Now I'll never sleep!

Santa Fett is coming to town.....to WHACK you!

You better watch out, you better not run, you better not pull out your puny laser gun, Santa Fett is coming to town.

He SEES YOU WHEN YOUR SLEEPING !

He KNOWS WHEN YOUR AWAKE !

He knows if you've been to Hero Gear so buy the SIG for goodness sake!

Santa Fett is flying through town!