Anybody know what this is about?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big write up in the Knoxville News Sentinel today, I am leery of these articles especially since they are being referred to as anti-government groups. Seems they are citizens who want to take back the government.....hummmm, if we can call them terrorist then we can raid their homes, take their firearms, put them in jail, and make every one who takes this trash subject to the same fate. All their info was taken from "chatter" they received. Guess what? That chatter comes from forums like this and others like it, sooooo - be careful little mouth what you speak..oh be careful little mouth what you speak.....so but I don't have the link for the paper, do your homework and look it up. Report due tomorrow...

Guest Gene83

As April 19th approaches, I'm afraid we will see more of this.

April 19th of course, was the "shot heard around the world" when the American revolution began at the Lexington common.

It was also, of course, the anniversary of the siege of the Branch Davidian compound and the anniversary, in 1995 of the bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City.

There are calls by some for us to march on Washington on April 19th bearing arms and showing our solidarity in the 2nd amendment.

Personally, I would think twice before I did that. There are people out there who are just waiting for the opportunity to pass more gun control legislation. We don't need to be giving them the ammunition.

Just my thoughts.

Edited by Gene83
Guest Gene83

I probably need to add something to make myself clear. It's not that more incidents like this will happen leading up to April 19th.

The media will find more stuff to showcase as an excuse for a ban on weapons.

I honestly believe that.

Guest 6.8 AR
I probably need to add something to make myself clear. It's not that more incidents like this will happen leading up to April 19th.

The media will find more stuff to showcase as an excuse for a ban on weapons.

I honestly believe that.

I agree with you. They are looking for an excuse.

According to te FBI this group popped up out of nowhere about 30 days ago. The website domain name was registered the same week the group came to the attention of the FBI.

Personally I think it has to do with that anarchist group encouraging its members to crash the Tea Parties scheduled for April 15th, by showing up under the guise they are members of the Tea Party then causing serious trouble by attacking the police or vandalizing property.

To give the media something to focus on while being able to blame the Tea Party itself.

Guest 6.8 AR

It sure makes for some interesting reading. The briefs page, that is. Maybe Bredesen will try out his new bunker. Did that thing ever get completed?

Guest earthworm

The healthcare bill passes with the Democrats showing their power.All of a sudden anti-government militias & threats to politicians come out of the woodwork & the Tea Party groups are chanting racist slogans. Hummm...

It is mostly likely preemptive psyops.

I have to lean with Gene83 on this one. IMHO, if we hear about anything in the mainstream, there is a greater reason or purpose than to just inform the populace.

Pretty soon will be hearing about that new group out of Tennessee called the TGO, how dangerous they are with their guns, knowledge and training, and how they collaborate on the internet and conspire, some real constitutionally driven domestic terrorist. It's lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Nope, I don't put a lot of stock in to the false-flag media hype anymore.

Guardians of the free Republics tied to Texas radio station

The FBI interviewed radio host Sam Kennedy on Friday. Mr. Kennedy is 'up to his eyeballs' in the Guardians of the free Republics, says the owner of a Texas radio station, and is behind letters sent to all 50 governors. The letters prompted an FBI investigation.

Full story here....

Guardians of the free Republics tied to Texas radio station / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Guest BEARMAN
Maybe Bredesen will try out his new bunker. Did that thing ever get completed?

Hard to say...you drive by there and from time to time you can see him peering up, out of his periscope, from within the depths of his bunker. :poop:^_^

Guest Synghyn

Ya know, not to stir the pot or anything, but....

If you read the site, yeah there is some sort of wacky stuff, but most of it is only really wacky because we've been told it isn't "bad" I have a hard time disagreeing with anything they have to say.

Now I'm not agreeing with threatening letters to a bunch of governers, but at least in theory, they have some interesting and worthwhile thoughts. Give it a read, they have some valid points.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm expecting a knock on the door any minute as soon as I hit Submit Reply, but hey what ya gonna do. :tinfoil::D:tinfoil::screwy:

Syn

As April 19th approaches, I'm afraid we will see more of this.

There are calls by some for us to march on Washington on April 19th bearing arms and showing our solidarity in the 2nd amendment.

If you are refering to the 2nd amendment march on april 19th, they absolutely are not asking people to come armed. In fact they are telling everyone to not come armed.

Glenn

Guest 6.8 AR
Ya know, not to stir the pot or anything, but....

If you read the site, yeah there is some sort of wacky stuff, but most of it is only really wacky because we've been told it isn't "bad" I have a hard time disagreeing with anything they have to say.

Now I'm not agreeing with threatening letters to a bunch of governers, but at least in theory, they have some interesting and worthwhile thoughts. Give it a read, they have some valid points.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm expecting a knock on the door any minute as soon as I hit Submit Reply, but hey what ya gonna do. :tinfoil::D:tinfoil::P

Syn

Agree with you. I read quite a bit on their site and there is a lot to ponder,

some that makes sense. The timing may not be right for that attitude, yet.

It does make one think, though.

ay, March 30, 2010

19 April 2010: Update to "Bring Your Sidearms and Longarms To The Banks of the Potomac"

example+for+april+19th.htmGood news!

We have the Park Service permit, it's been reviewed by our attorney, and all is 'go'!

Please bookmark the Restore the Constitution site, which has all of the latest details and which will be the primary internet resource from now until 19 April.

See you on April 19th on the banks of the Potomac -- armed or unarmed.

There will be plenty to see and do bring the kids and gas masks.

The fun starts when the provocateurs (FBI and CIA implants) start shooting at police.

Guest marine77

And what ever happened about the alleged bomb in St. Louis? or some

place. They cleared the courthouse or a government building because of a

suspicious package, and there was supposed to be a note suggesting

there was a bomb?

This may give some interesting perspective: Freikorps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is not a real good summary of the Freikorps; but you can get the general idea from reading it. The Freikorps was essentially a group of militias with muscle. I believe the Freikorps idea and organization was much closer to the idea of being put out with all government (...state, local, federal...) plus extreme nationalism. Bad economic times tend to breed problems everywhere. Germany after WW1 was an economically devastated country (....Marshall Foch, the great French WW1 general predicted that the economic reprisals taken against Germany would result in another war in 20 years. Naturally, the politicians didn't heed his admonitions when they piled the punishments on to Germany after WW1 in the Versailles Treaty (...Which the idiotic Woodrow Wilson agreed to to get the "great" League of Nations...) -- he missed the WW2 war date by about 6 months....). It is well worth the time to read closely about what happened in Europe at the end of WW1 from an economic and historical perspective; especially in Germany.

Check this picture out:

1919%20freikorps%20tank.jpg

I love the death's head!!

Food for thought.

Leroy

Guest oldsmobile98

Just to clear things up, there are TWO events occurring in the Beltway on April 19th.

One is the Second Amendment March (SAM) at the Washington Monument. Unarmed only. Dick Heller will be kicking it off with a speech. Other great speakers as well. Website is www.secondamendmentmarch.com. I am a volunteer for this group and will be putting a TN state march together next month in Nashville (see here). The other state marches are mostly this month. The national march is still taking donations to cover basic expenses.

The other event is the Restore the Constitution rally just across the Potomac at Fort Hunt National Park in Virginia. There will be folks legally carrying (pistols loaded, rifles unloaded). Website: Restore The Constitution

Some speakers are attending both, including possibly Skip Coryell, founder of the SAM. Of course, he will be at the Second Amendment March for sure. He is a great guy and served in the USMC. I have really enjoyed getting to know him.

Guest oldsmobile98

Sorry, gregintenn, I just pushed us further off the train tracks of the original topic.

I guess none of the governors have resigned. Now the Guardians of the Free Republics will proceed with their legal action, I guess. Their website is ... interesting.