The Mens' Room

Guest Bronker

Guest Bronker

I went in the bathroom, and I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the next stall over say "Hi...how are you?"

Now I'm not the type to get involved in a bathroom conversation, so I don't really know what made me answer; but I did, somewhat embarrassed, say "Doing just fine."

The other person says "What are you up to?"

What the heck kind of question is that? At this point I'm thinking that this is way too bizarre! But I say: "Uhhh...just taking care of business, you know."

Now, I'm just trying to get out of there as fast as I can, when the other voice asks..."Mind if I come over?"

WHAT!? This is now way too weird for me. To politely put an end to this bizarre conversation, I say "Dude...I'm a little busy right now!!!"

That is when I hear an irritated voice from the stall beside me say "Listen, honey, I'll just have to call you back...there's an idiot in the next stall over who keeps answering all of my questions..."

:D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team

That's awesome.

That happened to me one time in Seattle. I didn't know what to make of it. When the guy on the phone realized I thought he was talking to me, he was flustered so bad he accidentally dropped his phone in the head.

Serves him right for talking on the phone in there.

Guest Jamie

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the idea of some guy sitting on the pot, taking a dump, and calling some girl to work out a "meeting" at the same time.

Talk about multi-tasking. :D

Also, I'm not sure the line "Yeah, I went to :) and thought of you" will get a fellow very far either... :)

J.

And this is why personal phone conversations should not take place in public areas. I about can't stand people with their little blue tooth thing in their ear walking around yapping. whenever possible I like to look at them and make it obvious I am listening closely.

This story is great, hope it is not just a joke.

True story... my Dad was National Country Promotion Director for Monument Records from 1967 till the label folded. Larry Gatlin was one of the artists. Larry called Pop from a bathroom stall in the Atlanta airport, and said, "Tex!! You gotta hear this song I wrote sittin' here!" Larry sang "I Don't Wanna Cry" to him over the phone. Huge hit, written and sung from a bathroom stall...

Guest mustangdave
only do #2 in a public restroom when there is no other option and waiting is out of the question.

That's my wife's motto....:screwy:

Girls are funny. If we guys acted like they do people would sware we were fruity. Living with 4 females the past 20 years really puts things into perspective.

Girls will do just about everything in front of one another.. ie, pee'ing while another is showering or putting on make up.. We guys don't want nobody in there when were doing our business. and we sure as hell don't want to be chatting while taking a dump..

Maybe it's the fact we have to comment and/or giggle if we hear the splash or ducks quacking.. i dunno..

Guest mustangdave
I dunno, never been in the ladies room when business is going on, LOL

I wouldn't expect any self respecting MALE on this forum to know...well maybe strickj..or the janitor

eyes on the wall and get the heck out, only do #2 in a public restroom when there is no other option and waiting is out of the question.

THIS.

I have had to go like two or three times while at work in the last couple of years and I make damn sure I go to the one on the far side of the building that is always empty.

I went one time in elementary school and that was it. If I had to go I was going home to do it.

THIS.

I have had to go like two or three times while at work in the last couple of years and I make damn sure I go to the one on the far side of the building that is always empty.

I went one time in elementary school and that was it. If I had to go I was going home to do it.

I guess this is what trains most of us to poop from home. In school they had no stalls.. So if ya had to go.. you were wide ass open to all who walked in.. sittin there, grinnin, trying not to make a sound.. let alone smell.. lol... plop, flush, plop, flush.. hahha

If he was like a guy I use to work with.. I don't blame her. That SOB would linger the whole day long. The term my eyes are burning was a total understatement.

We were always like DUDE, WTF do you eat?