are you a mall ninja

strickj

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower

I'm not even really sure that I understand the whole mall ninja terminology, and I still scored 40%. I think the test is rigged.:)

EDIT: I re-took the test since I was iffy about a few of the questions, and came up with a 35%, so I guess it's safe to say that I am a little over 1/3 mall ninja.

Once upon a time, my wife kept nagging me to get out of the house. My brief fling at retirement was driving her crazy.

The least demanding job I could find was working security in an office building at night.

Never amounted to much an office building ninja either. They did not appreciate me trying to make the elevators go faster by changing a few settings in the control box. They were also VERY unreceptive to the Dillon 550 that I bolted to the security desk. Building management decided to terminate the security contract. They said it was safer without me there. Security company was not amused either.

Guest Phantom6

I was at 33% and I agree with Mike357. Should have been a John Wayne option. :woohoo:

Like ETS, I don't tend to spend much on transportation. The most expensive car we own is my wife's car, a '03 Mercury Grand Marquis that we have about 2k in. I have spent 500 dollars for automobiles so my gun purchases have at times topped that.:rock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.