are you a mall ninja

strickj

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a 44% and don't really know how that happened. I'm guessing just because I had and happen to like the AR platform?

And yes, some of that crap I had no clue what they were asking and just guessed.

I hate malls and have no martial arts capabilities, so I don't really think I'm too much of a mall ninja.... now if I could just find my nunchucks.... :)

I hate malls and have no martial arts capabilities, so I don't really think I'm too much of a mall ninja.... now if I could just find my nunchucks.... :D

:)

I dont think mall ninjas do,its the whole wannabe thing.I use to work at a grocery,the security guard(we called "bi-lo bouncer)was a short guy,heavy set,benched more than anyonr man should,had walkie talkies,pepper spray,a snub nose,you name it he had it.he took the whole"gotta save the cheese" thing way to seriously.this guy is what i think of when i hear mall ninja.

Guest canynracer

23%

Is it bad that I had NO CLUE what they meant on some of the questions about rifles??? or the rifle ammo??

oh, and I also had no clue what ANY of the answers here meant

When you shoot at 200yds(or M), your accuracy is....

Minute of Angle

Minute of Barn Door

Minute of Barn

Minute of Berm

23%

Is it bad that I had NO CLUE what they meant on some of the questions about rifles??? or the rifle ammo??

Minute of Angle

Minute of Barn Door

Minute of Barn

Minute of Berm

It means at 200 yrds would you hit

MOA

MO barn door

MO barn

Mo berm (this one is me.)

Guest canynracer
It means at 200 yrds would you hit

MOA

MO barn door

MO barn

Mo berm (this one is me.)

once again...makes no sense..making them acronyms doesnt help ...LOL

please put it in "oh yeah, I am talkin to Canyn terms...meaning

At 200 yards you would hit:

A. nothing

b something

c close to something

and so on... I have NO idea what "Minute of.." means

Guest gcrookston

You scored 28 % Mall Ninja Personae!

I think I really stumbled over the "have your spent more on guns than on your car" -- loaded question for me, I don't own a car.

You scored 28 % Mall Ninja Personae!

I think I really stumbled over the "have your spent more on guns than on your car" -- loaded question for me, I don't own a car.

I think that's why they put mall "bus" pass in there!:rolleyes:

Hey Canyn, I know MOA has something to do with accuracy, but I have no idea practically what it means either. I just leave it up to the Mall ninja's out there to discuss it in great detail as if it's common knowledge and universally understood...like proper grip for throwing stars!:)

Guest gcrookston
I think that's why they put mall "bus" pass in there!:rolleyes:

Hey Canyn, I know MOA has something to do with accuracy, but I have no idea practically what it means either. I just leave it up to the Mall ninja's out there to discuss it in great detail as if it's common knowledge and universally understood...like proper grip for throwing stars!:)

Well, see, I guess I screwed up there too, because I do shoot MOA, while I would assume most mall ninja shoot MO barn :P

I shoot minute of barn door and am damn proud of it!

And Canyn, it has been my experience that shooters who claim to shoot sub MOA or there about actually do not shoot that well.

Now please, no one here who makes that claim do not take offense to my comments. Maybe you are the exception to what I have seen firsthand.

To me shooting MOA or sub MOA means nothing. Mostly i think it is a reference to shooting off a rest. But then again I don't no anything anyway, and minute of barn door works for me. :rolleyes:

Minute of Angle

Minute of Barn Door

Minute of Barn

Minute of Berm

if you hang a target on a barn door and shoot it at 200 yds,will you hit the:

target

the door

the barn somewhere

the neighbors barn maybe?around the corner??a country mile down the road???anything????

Guest ShiftYZF

Noooooooooooooooo! I am almost half Mall Ninja! 45% I always wanted to be like those cool kids @ the mall in all black with spiked blue hair, but no I am a 1/2 "MALL NINJA" that couldn't hit the barn door in a minute or an hour!

Boom, you shoot just fine! Like I said I hear claims of shooting MOA or even sub MOA but I have never seen anyone do it firsthand. That said I will say that with all the guys we have shot with no one sucked. Everyone had made a good showing of marksmanship. I am just not seeing 1 inch groups.

For me shooting any handgun and getting 10 of 10 inside the black part of a standard target makes me happy.

Even if I did see someone shoot MOA I would not be impressed unless they were doing it with iron sights and shooting offhand.

Exactly Mike. I can shoot a group under an inch at 100 yards with my friends tricked out .308 with a highpower scope off of a bench, and I think so can anyone who puts a little time into it. Is that impressive? Nah, it just means that my reloads and gun are up to the task. I would be much more impressed if someone could shoot 1 inch groups at 50 yards in a reasonable amount of time without a bench.