nobody is talking about that any more

still cost a same. nothing has change.

whats up?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldsmobile98

I have heard that it doesn't take effect until 2014.

But I haven't read it.

Rasmussen says 58% of likely voters favor repeal. After the elections in November, we'll have to see if we can get it repealed.

Guest 6.8 AR

I did hear today that that statement made about being able to keep your existing

policy, when Obamacare starts, is quite not true. I'm sure that there will be plenty more to follow.

Guest 6.8 AR
Exactly! We will start paying for it very soon but you wont see any benefits any time soon if ever.

And all that depends on how you characterize the word benefit. It is

doubtful there will be much quality compared to now. And the benefits will cost an arm and a leg!

Some changes take effect in September, such as the provision for dependents age 26 and under. Where coverage previously ended at age 25, they have extended it for a year and now it doesn't matter whether they are enrolled in school or not.

Guest SUNTZU
what happened with a health care change.:D

nobody is talking about that any more

still cost a same. nothing has change.

whats up?

That is very rude my friend, very very rude.

So is trolling, strel, so is trolling. Your original post was done with complete sarcasm. You know it and the board knows it.

As the parts and pieces of the "Health Care Bill" come to light:

I have been able to put $7K a year into my FLEX Medical account, as my wifes medications cost in the neighborhood of $28K per year above what our insurance pays. New rules from the Gov. limit that now to $2,500.00 a year, so I get to pay tax on an additional $4.5K. This thing is really going to work for me! Plus, I got a letter from my Employer telling me I will be paying income tax on his portion of my Health Care, which will be an additional $17-20K.

I am so happy I could, well, you know!

Guest strelcevina
So is trolling, strel, so is trolling. Your original post was done with complete sarcasm. You know it and the board knows it.

SUNTZU i know you know everything in your head.

and i understand that some board ppl who supports your opinions knows exactly same .

and thank you for reading my mind, explaining to everybody what i thought to say.

what i would do without somebody like you.

anyway if you not aware of your own trolling, maybe this explanation will be enough for you to finally realize who is trolling.

Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"""""In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"""""

Sadly you made it.;)

this tread is definitely disrupted.

Guest strelcevina
so whats the big deal about the health care bill.

Its going to be free isn't it?

Ain't America great?

it sounded like it is a big deal, and there is no difference that i can see so far.