I survived the past 12 hours without TGO by...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... goin' to the Norris range with some of The Usual Suspects, including a rare appearance from hkusp40cal.

I even took a nice summer shower along with me, which cooled things off nicely.

- OS

Did you take the trusty Hi-Point?

Guest Ae-35

Been paint'n bedrooms, no time for TGO , didn't know it was down. Like the new look. Hey, nice site, friendly people, what's to complain about?

Guest gw2and4

Passed out early last night due to new baby in the house making me sleep-deprived. Woke up at 0700 to feed baby, no TGO on iPhone for usual feeding-time fix. Doh! Focused on feeding baby, put baby back down. Then packed range gear and went shooting with LagerHead at CHMSR (Own Hollow), then came home. Fed baby again, took Mom to the airport (I'll refrain form editorial comments here for obvious reasons), then finally peeped the upgraded TGO.

I'd just gotten used to the other version. I heart change...at least when it looks pretty like this one. Good work on the visuals, David.

Guest jackdm3

Minor quibbles:

I'd like to see the ejection port a tad more to the right to its natural location.

I would love to see the logo moved to the left of the front serrations because the eastern part of the state would go good with the slant of the serrations.

All else, I like it alot. Been able to work with everything so far, and for those that find it difficult, you'll soon forget what the old style was.

But no one asked me, and for that I'm sorry.

As far as those 12 hours, recuperating from the Hot Sticky of the Big Easy.

Edited by jackdm3
Minor quibbles:

I'd like to see the ejection port a tad more to the right to its natural location.

I would love to see the logo moved to the left of the front serrations because the eastern part of the state would go good with the slant of the serrations.

All else, I like it alot. Been able to work with everything so far, and for those that find it difficult, you'll soon forget what the old style was.

But no one asked me, and for that I'm sorry.

As far as those 12 hours, recuperating from the Hot Sticky of the Big Easy.

I'd like to see the logo moved too.

I'm guessing it wouldn't work in that spot because of that magical center png though...

The center of the slide is a png being resized to 100% of the cell which is in turn being resized to 100% of the usable space, which is constricted by the overall dimensions of the DIV tags that define the layout of the forum. :shrug: