In need of a 1911 twelve step program!

Mykltn

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never shot a 1911.

:cool:

The shooting of a quality 1911 is like the love of a good woman, a fine brandy and a smooth cuban cigar all rolled into one. I am exaggerating of course, but you get my meaning.

Edited by Mykltn
Is it wrong to love a gun? I see a 1911 and my heart goes thump! The look. The feel. The really big bullet! I think my problem is I love too much. What say you?

Well, as long as you aren't sleeping with it or doing anything kinky, you should be okay. Nice collection.

Well, as long as you aren't sleeping with it or doing anything kinky, you should be okay. Nice collection.

I can't sleep with them? The hell you say! BTW, can I get a definition on what Kinky is? Never mind, it will just get me in trouble I think.

What is that one in the bottom left corner? Is that a Sig .380?

Yes it is a Sig P238. Not technically a 1911 but close enough for my addiction to be quelled. I also have a Star M40 that looks kinda like a 1911 if you squint your eyes but didn't think if belonged in the photo.

Guest drv2fst

What do you think about the Sig? I am considering getting one. My daughter saw one at the gun show and wants one. It had the titanium finish with the "rainbow" effect. She asked for the rainbow gun. She is only 5 so I may buy it for her and put it up for her to have later. She is limited to .22 at this time. No .380 for her for a little while yet.

What do you think about the Sig? I am considering getting one. My daughter saw one at the gun show and wants one. It had the titanium finish with the "rainbow" effect. She asked for the rainbow gun. She is only 5 so I may buy it for her and put it up for her to have later. She is limited to .22 at this time. No .380 for her for a little while yet.

I love my Sig. Very accurate for a pocket gun. Takes old Colt Mustang mags. All around great little gun. Get one.

Folks like you make me sick. Wish I had a Six Pack.

You can have it, all it takes is...no will power. And the insane desire to have one of everything. Plus the wife to tell you to sell something before bringing another one in. Sometimes I even listen to her.

My wife has already laid down the law. One must go before another comes home. My Para Warthog was only purchased after my PT111 was sold. She never said anything about them having to be of equal value. LOL.