Christmas PIF 2010

brooksjr

Rockin' bracelet, JPS!

OK guys - I will send a free 'Tacticool Survival Bracelet' to the next 5 people who donate at least $25 to this year's Christmas PIF. These are made with 10-12 feet of #550 nylon paracord that you can unwind and use in an emergency or survival situation. Here are a couple of examples, modeled by my pretty wife:

IMGP4557.jpg

Get the donations in to brooksjr, and I'll get the bracelets to you by mail.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already donated, but tell your wife she's a good sport.

Come on guys - I still have a few Paracord Survival Bracelets to send to anyone who donates $25 or more to the cause..

You need another picture of the bracelet?

IMGP4596.jpg

Well, I see this thread is being pushed down the thread list due to all the drama postings. I would like to push it back up to the top of the list with this posting and increasing my initial donation.

I have made several posts on this forum showing some of the firearms I have bought this year. While I worked hard to earn the money that was used to pay for those firearms, they were totally unnecessary. I have been thinking about some of those who perhaps have looked at some of my threads and they may be someone who has lost their job or were given an expensive medical bill etc... If I can spend a bunch of money on firearms then I should be able to help those who are less fortunate or have endured a hardship.

I am thankful for what I have and for my good health. I pray that those blessings continue.

By the way JPS, your wife has nice legs :shrug: (nice gun too).

Well, I see this thread is being pushed down the thread list due to all the drama postings. I would like to push it back up to the top of the list with this posting and increasing my initial donation.

I have made several posts on this forum showing some of the firearms I have bought this year. While I worked hard to earn the money that was used to pay for those firearms, they were totally unnecessary. I have been thinking about some of those who perhaps have looked at some of my threads and they may be someone who has lost their job or were given an expensive medical bill etc... If I can spend a bunch of money on firearms then I should be able to help those who are less fortunate or have endured a hardship.

I am thankful for what I have and for my good health. I pray that those blessings continue.

By the way JPS, your wife has nice legs :) (nice gun too).

Thank you mav and you too USMCJG for adding to your donations.

At this point it looks like a good sum will go to a charity again this year. What type of charity do you guys prefer? I personally prefer charities that help children but that's just my opinion.

Edited by brooksjr
Thank you mav and you too USMCJG for adding to your donations.

At this point it looks like a good sum will go to a charity again this year. What time of charity do you guys prefer? I personally prefer charities that help children but that's just my opinion.

Sounds good to me.

total donations $2,125

Unfortunatly I've got around $3,500 worth of unexpected bills so my donation will be $100 instead of the 10% I mentioned earlier. This brings the total to $2,225.

We only had 3 request for help so a large doantion will be sent to a charity. I would prefer if some of you decided which charity.

No matter what the money will stay in the sate of Tennessee. Last year we gave $1,000 to Toys for Tots and this past spring we gave around $1,500 to Ronald Mcdonald House in Nashville. I would really like to see the money go to a smaller charity so we can see how our donations help. Sometimes when giving to big charities I feel like the money is just lost in a big pile somewhere.

And westwindmike I will be getting in contact with you shortly.