Christmas PIF 2010

brooksjr

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step up guys. Surely you'd like to help someone around the holidays. It is a good thing. Anything positive attached to gun owners has to be a boon for us. We sure get our share of bad publicity.

+1000 there is no reason why we can't beat last years total!

Guest tnxdshooter
Step up guys. Surely you'd like to help someone around the holidays. It is a good thing. Anything positive attached to gun owners has to be a boon for us. We sure get our share of bad publicity.

Man if I had a job I totally would put down a lot of money I was always giving to charities when I had a job. It is all I can do to stay afloat right now. Come end of december I will more than likely be flat broke since my unemployment and health insurance have run out I dont know anymore as the future looks bleak.

Man if I had a job I totally would put down a lot of money I was always giving to charities when I had a job. It is all I can do to stay afloat right now. Come end of december I will more than likely be flat broke since my unemployment and health insurance have run out I dont know anymore as the future looks bleak.

Perhaps you could be a reciepient this year instead of a donor. People in your spot are what it's for I think.

Considering I pretty much have a nonexistent social life, I don't know anyone personally who is in financial need. I know this is passing the buck, but I will place my trust with you guys on who receives the donations. Whether it is someone on TGO, or someone we know personally or related to, or another charity, it doesn't really matter to me. In the end, some people will receive much needed help from the generous folks here on TGO.

All the more reason to give a little to help someone. This year has been the worst financially for me in as long as I can remember but I know there are others that are in much worse shape financially than me.

+1. I just know that the food bank we always donate to has really been having a hard time too.

Someone who received help from us last year has stepped up with a $200 donation this year. It really made me happy to know that we helped someone through a tough time and now they are "paying it forward".

With my 10% match we now have $1,666.50. 2 weeks left for donations!!

I have only received 3 request for help. If that doesn't change we may be sending some to a charity again this year.

OK guys - I will send a free 'Tacticool Survival Bracelet' to the next 5 people who donate at least $25 to this year's Christmas PIF. These are made with 10-12 feet of #550 nylon paracord that you can unwind and use in an emergency or survival situation. Here are a couple of examples, modeled by my pretty wife:

IMGP4557.jpg

Get the donations in to brooksjr, and I'll get the bracelets to you by mail.

OK guys - I will send a free 'Tacticool Survival Bracelet' to the next 5 people who donate at least $25 to this year's Christmas PIF. These are made with 10-12 feet of #550 nylon paracord that you can unwind and use in an emergency or survival situation. Here are a couple of examples, modeled by my pretty wife:

IMGP4557.jpg

Get the donations in to brooksjr, and I'll get the bracelets to you by mail.

Nice offer.....nice legs too.:shrug::D