In Remission!

hipower

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news Hipower !!!!! God is good ! I'm going to keep you on my prayer list, if you don't mind. I've never taken anyone off , at least not while they were still here. I ask that you tell everyone what the Lord has done for you, be sure and tell about the work of the Doctors and nurse's, after all they do the work, (well mostly the nurse's), but the Lord does the healing !!! Goodluck and God bless you!!

That's Awesome! Great News! And to GOD be all the Glory for He is worthy! ! Thanks for sharing your Triumph over this evil disease & I pray you have a long, healthy life ahead! :)

"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me" (Psalm 50:15).

JRS

Thanks to you all for your words of encouragement and praise. And yes to AE-35's comment our Lord does work thru doctors and nurses, I am living proof of that. I have met some wonderful examples of them. The staff of Sarah Cannon at Skyline Medical Center and at the primary facility at Centennial Medical. All great people. And as for nurses in general...I love them all. Especially the one I met 38 years ago--my wife.

Glad to hear the good news HiPower. Not many people these days have not been touched by cancer either directly or through family. So when we hear that someone had the strength to rise above, with more than a little help from above of course, it gives us all hope. Now to celebrate drag yourself out to Owl Hollow on the 30th and let us all shake your hand. :)