Ground Zero is next door!

kesava

Your neighbor recently visited the Congo on a mission trip, works in a chem lab, came home with a fever, yada yada yada...bada bing- he's a running, killing, enraged zombie. He's just torn through the door to the room your in like it was card board. NOW QUICKLY-

Look to your right, that is your weapon.

Look to your left, that is your shield.

What do you have?

I have a pillow as my weapon and a remote my shield. /facepalm

I'm pretty screwed.... Might need to prepare better.

Edited by kesava
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like to my left is my nail clippers, guess I get to give them a manicure

looks like to my right is my trash pail, guess I will throw it at him or empty the thing and put it on his head

Then, draw my firearm and put 16 rounds into his trash can head after than manicure made him look purdy

Call me old fashioned but one must have nice nails...

To my right is a pack of Zingers....guess I'll need the extra sugar to run fast, because on my left is a stack of paperwork. Of course, if I time it just right, I may be able to get a few good papercuts on him before I have to run.........given it's a crawler. :D

You said, "Your neighbor," so I guess there is a chance you mean that I am at home when this happens. If so, I have a firearm on me or right next to me (when in bed.)

However, since I am reading this at work, that makes things more challenging. I can't carry a firearm at work so right now I'd probably have to try and use the small garbage pail that is next to my desk as a 'shield'. The best thing close to me to use for a 'weapon' against a zombie is probably this:

Leaning002.jpg

I spent not a little time carving that handle out of a piece of cherry and hate to think of breaking it against some z's skull but it would be better than getting bitten. Luckily, I turned the shaft out of a piece of seasoned oak so the zombie sumbich's skull should break before it would. Too bad I didn't use my other cane, today. I made it out of a piece of twisted dogwood (turned the ends to thin them and make them less heavy) and it has a brass hame for a handle:

HameHandleTwistedDogwood.jpg

Guest Jared556

To my right is my 9mm to my left is my wife. I'd throw the wife in the way should buy enough time to unload the 9mm & then jump into the closet for the real pain maker. Lol

Crap. I may be in for trouble here. I'm at home but the .380 is in the living room. So quick on my left is a box fan. Not much help but ahhh... on my right is my stereo. Neighbor loves rock and roll so I crank up the classical music and he grasps his head while it explodes. LOL!

Guest DMasterson

To my right is my XD45... to my left is the door. I grab my go-bag with my M4 and ammo and I use the door to leave without harming him at all, in the hopes that he moves on and starts the full scale zombie outbreak. Hopefully he starts with my upstairs neighbor who plays his music too loud at 1 in the morning....

Wouldn't you beat yourself up if YOU were the reason that the zombie outbreak didn't happen after all of our waiting?

To my right is my Glock 23. To my left is either my roommate or my minifridge. Since my desk blocks the entrance pretty well anyway (my room is set up very much like an office), I will probably not need the shield. But if I do...that would be a toss up. The roomie pays bills, but the minifridge holds my beer and my protein. If I just got back from a workout, and got a decent paycheck, that would probably mean the roommate. Otherwise, probably the minifridge.