Glock 23 owners---heads up

Erik88

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aim Surplus did have some used G23 mags for $15 (which is worth the extra $2 for good CS even if Aim's are used - IMHO), but they've sold out. They still have G22 mags at the moment for $15 if anyone is looking for G22 mags.

Guest gw2and4

I ordered a few Glock 17 mags along with a Harris bipod from Botach. After 4 weeks, they emailed to say things were on backorder. I emailed them to cancel the order and it shipped the same day as my email. Good news is that they didn't charge my credit card until it shipped.

Having personally learned the hard way with Botach, seems you get what you pay for when buying online. YMMV

Sent from my iPhone 4

Yeah, cdnninvestments.com or cdnnsports.com

Good mag prices are a specialty there. Also, some of the cheapest gun sales in America, generally beats even Bud's. You have to download the catalog from site or get one in mail.

Subscribe to their Specials email list, and it will drive you nuts unless you have lots of disposable income. :)

- OS

no problem. Let us know how the transaction goes with Botach.

So far so good... Received a shipping notice email from them on Monday and the tracking notice shows they will be in my hands on Friday. No problems with Botach on this transaction. Tks again for the heads up.

Cheers....

Guest sammopar

i ordered 2 of the mags from Botach looked fine. Also order a eotech on the 12/30 before rebate was over ($50) but took almost 3 weeks to get it. Never could get the to call me back. anyway the short was miss the rebate by almost a week because it had to be in the 12 of jan. they said send it back but afraid to deal with customer service again...

The worst experience i have had was with mike davidson @ mdarms:poop::):poop::lol::poop::D:poop:

I realize others have said as much, but just wanted to give a +1 for CDNN. I have bought several guns through them and had great experiences both on price and service. Incidentally, you can get up to 4 mags at no additional shipping with any gun you buy.

So far so good... Received a shipping notice email from them on Monday and the tracking notice shows they will be in my hands on Friday. No problems with Botach on this transaction. Tks again for the heads up.

Cheers....

UPS delivered today as scheduled... Glad to have 'em.