2011 Car

willis68

Which Car should I order this Spring?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which Car should I order this Spring?

• 2011 Nissan 370Z Touring/Sports package
    • 2011 Challenger SRT8 6 speed manual
    • 2011 Ford Mustang GT 6 Speed Manual

Ok, after hearing the wife's concerns I cancelled my order on the Ducati Devial, she however approved me to buy a new car which one to get?

1. Nissan 370Z Touring with sport package and fully loaded (Custom order)

2. Dodge Challenger SRT8 Fully loaded (Custom order)

3. Mustang GT Fully Loaded (Custom order)

Please help me decide I will be getting one of these this Spring

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jcochran88
put your balls in your purse and take your wife to the dealer. She will tell you what you are buying.

Good ol' Mike always keeping things in perspective!!

Guest 85rx-7gsl-se

Personally I would take the Mustang GT. The GT is fast in a straight line and handles quiet well. The 370Z would be my second. Challenger is just too heavy IMO.

Guest mosinon

So you're talking 40 grand on a car?

Son, I am dissapoint.

A car is just not a wise investment. They lose value quickly and you aren't impressing anyone driving them.

Buy a 2002 Accord and spend the rest wisely on hookers and blow :confused:.

Guest Broomhead

The Challenger, hands down. Of the three it is the one with the most badassness. Get one in a Mopar throw-back color such as orange with black stripes/highlights, green with black stripes/highlights, or dark blue with black stripes/highlights, maybe even purple with the same stripes/highlights.

I personally think the Challenger is the best looking vehicle on the market these days. I like it better than the new Camaro, Mustang, anything by Nissan, BMW, Mercedes, etc. I have heard that they have a major punch in the accelerator department and they are simply a blast to drive.

They all have different advantages. If you want a car that is more comfortable, go with the Challenger (it's bigger and cushier) If you want a car that can out handle the other two, get the Z. (Lighter, and double wishbone rear suspension) If you want the fastest of all three, get the 5.0 Stang'. (More horsepower per pound)

-I have been a sales men at Dodge Chrysler Jeep (Franklin) and Nissan of Cool Springs.

I am really a GM guy, but given the choices, I would have to say the GT. The Nissan is cool, but I love the history behind American muscle. I know it probably does not hold much weight, but there is really nothing to compare to the good throaty sound and tourquey feel of an American V8 when you open it up and let it breath. I say GT because I really think Chrysler products are slipping and have been for some time. Either way you go, it sounds like you are a lucky man. I would not turn down the option of any of them.

So you're talking 40 grand on a car?

Son, I am dissapoint.

A car is just not a wise investment. They lose value quickly and you aren't impressing anyone driving them.

Buy a 2002 Accord and spend the rest wisely on hookers and blow :confused:.

LOL