The Presidents Statement - OBL is Dead.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave

I'm standing tall here with CHIEF07...a big BRAVO ZULU to SEAL TEAM 6....(shhhh they don't really exist)

Guest 6.8 AR

The only thing wrong with the President's announcement

of UBL's death is that he spent too much emphasis on Obama rather than the soldiers that accomplished the mission. Other than that, well done!

I doubt there will be any stability in the region,

Daniel, but it is something to work towards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now realizing his virgins are all dudes

I know this is an old joke but is is my favorite.

After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

Edited by vontar
Guest Bronker
After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Osama in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Osama awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

:P

The only thing wrong with the President's announcement

of UBL's death is that he spent too much emphasis on Obama rather than the soldiers that accomplished the mission. Other than that, well done!

I doubt there will be any stability in the region,

Daniel, but it is something to work towards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched all the Facebook comments roll while that speech was going on. Obama's statements about himself were facts... facts that would have never been broadcast if he didn't do it. His statements about the operators were also facts. Personally, I was glad to hear that the very top of our government had their heads screwed on straight for a change. Our special ops guys are well known for brave, well executed work. The folks in DC... not so much. It was a breath of fresh air for me.

Yah, I've no problem with him taking some credit for the operation, but i wish he'd take credit for the screw-ups as well. Like most all politicians, he's awesome at beating his chest when things go well, but you'll NEVER hear him utter "I screwed up"...

Guest db99wj

He needs to get credit, for having the balls to authorize the operation. He did not start the investigation, that goes a little further back, this was years of analysis and research with a few breaks along the way to get to the point they could get him. I do applaud him for not backing out and following through. That's about it though.

Guest friesepferd

of course obama deserves some credit.

i do tend to agree that his speach had a few more "I"s in it then I like, but thats not abnormal.

I just prefer more selfless people who only spend all their time talking about how good everyone else did. his speech wasnt bad though.

... not like he wrote it anyways.

DRUDGE: WHITE HOUSE RELEASES BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO<BR><BR>

WHITE HOUSE TO RELEASE BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO

Tue May 03 2011 10:22:50 ET

President Obama decided Tuesday morning to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden's death, a top source claims.

The images, being described as 'graphic', are bound to stir emotions in the east and the west, and will likely become the most viewed photographs in modern history.

One image shows a bullet wound to his head above his left eye.

Will it remove all doubt about the death?

The exact timing on the release is being debated.

Developing...

Guest 6.8 AR

It must take a lot of balls for a liberal commie to allow something to proceed that has

been in the works for years. I'm glad it is a mission accomplished, but taking credit for

the mission is a stretch. The soldiers deserve that credit.

It must take a lot of balls for a liberal commie to allow something to proceed that has

been in the works for years. I'm glad it is a mission accomplished, but taking credit for

the mission is a stretch. The soldiers deserve that credit.

The soldiers do deserve all the credit. AMEN. But I'd say I'm surprised this president let our fine military do their job and kill a brother muslim.

Guest mikedwood

Wow 38 minutes to get out of the chopper, locate Osama, kill him, take his body to the chopper, get all the computer stuff and intel stuff they could find, blow up thier downed chopper and loaded back heading for home. That is the new standard for high speed, low drag.