The Presidents Statement - OBL is Dead.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I hope the U.S. operator who got Bin Laden did it up close. I hope he had bad breath. I'd like to think he did the deed with a big knife. And I hope to God he had the thickest NYC accent God ever put on this Earth."

I read that on another forum and it made me smile.

Guest mikedwood

Sweet! I'm gonna eat a nice ham sammich tomorrow to celebrate. I'd eat one now but we had ham, pinto beans and cornbread for dinner and I'm so stuffed.

Way to go Seals!

Who is the new boogy man going to be?

"I hope the U.S. operator who got Bin Laden did it up close. I hope he had bad breath. I'd like to think he did the deed with a big knife. And I hope to God he had the thickest NYC accent God ever put on this Earth."

I read that on another forum and it made me smile.

..... and he was Jewish

I don't see why we can't let the good people of NYC parade his body around town like they do over in raghead land. I mean, what else is the US gonna do with it? Do you know what kind of turn out you could get if the press release said "We're gonna tie his corpse to back of a chevrolet pick up truck and drive around New York until there's nothing but a stump of rope hanging off the bumper."

Seriously though, good riddance AND GOD JOB soldiers. Hey OBL! Say hello to the King of Kings and his Father the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob you bastard son of Ishmael!

I can not imagine that this was a SEAL mission alone. SFOD-D, DEVGRU and the SAD work together.

100% agree. I would guess SAD played a huge role. I would also assume a high speed aviation outfit, 160th SOAR or otherwise, was involved.

Edited by Jasongar8
Guest Lester Weevils

They have the body. Obviously it hasn't been buried quick as is the local custom.

Go all the way. Release video of the body immersed in pig blood then disposed in a septic tank.

he needs to be brought back and actually buried for 3 reasons.

1) conspiracy theorists who think OBL was killed in 2002

2) future conspiracy theorists who think OBL was never a real person.

3) buried on the soil he despised

Guest colombianito1021
100% agree. I would guess SAD played a huge role. I would also assume a high speed aviation outfit, 160th SOAR or otherwise, was involved.

RNGR BAT was probably involved too.

150% N-S was involved. Those guys are the greatest air taxis ever. :up:

Just now realizing his virgins are all dudes

Doesn't matter to them. Men are for fun, women are for babies.

UBL deserved what he got. I just hope it came at the end of a SEAL or Delta or (my preference) CIA M4. Pakistan has "some 'splainin' to do" if he was in Islamabad. Our installations around the world need to be on high alert now as the Muslim kooks will revolt.

Pakistan is a long time stronghold for the bad guys. They live in the border regions and the Pakistan government allows them to live and operate with impunity so long as they do not attack Pakistan. Quetta, Pakistan is well over 75% bad guys or those who support the bad guys. I can tell you for a fact that most attacks along the border region originate in Pakistan. That is also where the bad guys retreat to once the mission is done. There are even Pakistan government forces (border patrol) that launch attacks against coalition forces regularly. In Pakistan's defense though, the border is so porous that is would be easy for OBL to cross into Pakistan without them knowing.

As far as OBL dead, I say good. Problem I have is I had been told a number of years ago they suspected he was already dead. Word around the campfire is he had died after contracting typhoid. It seemed plausible because all the recorded messages since were generic and could have been made all in a single day.

I would love to see OBL displayed the same way they displayed Hussein's sons, on national television for all to see. Then take his body, hang it high on the White House lawn for all to see and televise it as it is sprayed with pig's blood. Then have Obama announce this is how all muslims who attack us will meet their end. (A person could only wish)

Dolomite

Edited by Dolomite_supafly
Quote from the link above.

Usama Bin Laden Killed in Firefight With U.S. Special Ops Team in Pakistan - FoxNews.com

He will never be seen if this is true. Now this is getting fishier by the minute. We find and kill the guy we have been searching for for close to a decade and then they dump him over the side into the ocean. He should be paraded for all to see but mostly for his followers to see.

After reading this I am calling BS. I bet within a week there will be a tape released by OBL saying "haha".

This sounds like a scheme to improve BHO's ratings at a time when they are the lowest they have been and his birth certificate issues are coming under more scrutiny. By the time we all figure out it was a ruse he will be in office for another 4 years.

Dolomite

i agree if they really got him why not show the body to prove it? seems a little fishy to me

Guest friesepferd

I was in the basement cleaning my guns last night when I heard the news :)

Way to go USA. It's good to see our various agencies involved not give up on such an issue.

I'm not surprised at all on the government’s decision to bury him at sea.

Even if he is no longer a major player in things that happen, he still was a huge icon and killing him really is an amazing success.

Thank you to all those involved!

I'm a pretty cynical dude, but for whatever reason I believe this is on the up and up.

Way to go SEALS and CIA. And as much I dislike most of Obama's policies, props on the correct decision.