Single after 13 1/2 years

So I've not been on here in a while, I just came out of a relationship after 13 1/2 years. It's the worse feeling I have ever dealt with. Thanks to good freinds and family, it has now been a month of being single and things really do get better. So now I'm back on TGO and enjoying life. Now, where's all the single, gun loving, good females?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest friesepferd
Got 3 dogs already and 2 cats

well just be happy she didnt take them all with her.

I know exactly how ya feel buddy. Just hanging in there, take it slow, and enjoy your single life. Things will be hard, but you'll get through it alright.

Time for you to spend more time at the range!

Guest friesepferd
So now I'm back on TGO and enjoying life. Now, where's all the single, gun loving, good females?

taken.. sorry =D

really though... they are out there :confused:

and easiest way is to find a gal that is open to getting into firearms, not one that already is (then have someone else teach her the joys of guns... NOT you)

Sorry to hear that. Glad to see back on the site.

I hate it when people say that. There's obviously problems contributing to break-ups. The people breaking-up are obviously happier apart from each other. So why bring them down by offering a condolence and make them second guess the decision?

Congrats man!

Some advice:

Get rid of the cats! No single man (straight man anyway) has ever gotten laid by showing a girl pictures of his cats.

My dad once told me that a low-maintenance skank is cheaper then a high-maintenance wife. Think about that one.

:confused:

Guest friesepferd

i think people offer condolances not because getting divorced was the wrong thing to do, or that their life will be worse. On the contrary, people offer condolances because getting divorced is a really hard thing to go to.

Im quite sure that he will be much better off now that it is over, but I do feel for him because of whatever crap if went through to get to this point.

but yea, by all means man, this is a turning point in your life, and it will go up from here, trust me. you have just gone through the worst point and it WILL get a lot better!

You just need to jet out to LA and hang with Charlie Sheen...you'll be WINNING. Possible side effects include catching some new unknown STD that you can't ditch with bleach and a belt sander...but think of the stories you'd have to tell :-)