Guest highvoltage

i have a iwb that i bought from wcholsters on ebay for my sr9c. i forget i have it on its so comfortable. its my first iwb and for 49.00 i can not beat it will be getting another for my xdm

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dukebb23

I also found a guy that sells off ebay but has his own site: Crown Holsters

I got My Ruger SR9C with crimson trace grip jewel IWB holster from him for under 50 bucks. Excellent quality, really good feel, very comfortable. Just another suggestion for you.

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

I went through at least a dozen holsters before I bought my Bladetech IWB kydex holster. I wish I had started with it. I wear it daily now and once you get used to it, you have no clue it is there.

Cost me $20 from CTD and I swear by it.

Man, That was a steal!

Thanks for posting this, Slasher. I have the full size XDm 40 as well. Been scratching

my head for quite a while on which IWB would be best with this gun. Everybody has

their own opinion based on their experience, setup, etc. The XDm isn't a small gun.

Of course opinions are like... well, you know. LOL. Since the Crossbreed has worked

well for you I may give it a go. Have any idea what their ship time is now?

I just got my supertuck last week. The site says 4-6 weeks, but it took 6 1/2 for me to get mine. It was well worth the wait though.

I had a KHolster for my G19 and just never seemed to make it work. Now I've just ordered one of these: I'll let everyone know what I think, or if someone has one/tried one and has comments?

Home of the Original Remora No Clip Holster

Here's my review of the Remora with a Kahr PM9

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/firearm-accessories/58088-remora-no-clip-holster-review-kahr-pm9.html#post739014

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FastMover

I would suggest, in addition to a Crossbreed, a UBG Canute. I have one for my full size Kimber as well as one for my G27. They are both EXTREMELY comfortable.

are IWB holsters gun specific? Or are they generic fit?

Good ones are sized and molded/boned for specific gun model.

Some will fit more than one gun, especially if it is open muzzle design and only barrel length is difference.

- OS

Guest WyattEarp
Good ones are sized and molded/boned for specific gun model.

Some will fit more than one gun, especially if it is open muzzle design and only barrel length is difference.

- OS

do they make them to fit a hand gun if they have a laser sight mounted on the front?

Guest LetZrock

I have both the crossbreed supertuck(g30) and the M-tac(g19) the quality is far superior with the M-tac but both are comfortable. I will say you have to give it a week or two to get used to the IWB.

Thanks, Chem... An interesting holster. Look forward to hearing how you like it.

I love 'em! I have one for my Kahr PM9 and one for a Taurus PT745. I like how I can move them around to "fit" with what clothes I'm wearing--I'm a "tweaker" to get the fit just right. Have less flexibility with my OWB and other "slide" holsters, so for me these seem to really work. Others on TGO have 'em and there are online reviews as well. Best $25 I've spent on holsters! Good luck in your search.

I love 'em! I have one for my Kahr PM9 and one for a Taurus PT745. I like how I can move them around to "fit" with what clothes I'm wearing--I'm a "tweaker" to get the fit just right. Have less flexibility with my OWB and other "slide" holsters, so for me these seem to really work. Others on TGO have 'em and there are online reviews as well. Best $25 I've spent on holsters! Good luck in your search.

Thanks alot.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest buck7997

I have an MTAC for my glock 19 and a whitehat for my sp101 and so far I am leaning towards the whitehat as my edc holster,