Man shoots self in head while showing how the safety works.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is his friends have learned to never point a weapon at their head for any reason. I'm sure there will be a lawsuit that proves walmart was at fault for selling .22 shells and the manufacturer is at fault for not having a safety automatically engage when the gun is pointed at your own head.

Guest midnitelamp

got a chinese olympia knock off,and evidently F and S did'nt translate well into chinese as they are backwards. goes to prove don't believe everything you read.

Guest Zombie-Hunter
I can’t believe anyone would be dumb enough to do what he did. Liquor?
This IS sad but who would point a gun at themselves in any situation. Alcohol must have been involved.

AHAHAHA Sorry that made me laugh...... :koolaid:

Guest WyattEarp

what a moron. but hey, at least he put himself out of his own stupid misery. now if we could just find a way to encourage all the other idiots in this world to do the same and follow this guy's protocol.........:koolaid:

Guest friesepferd

wow.

it makes me sad how uneducated people can be on gun safety.

I really think that gun safety training should be a manditory thing in our schools. Once at a young age - dont touch. one middle age - the basic rules. and once at high school age - the specifics, and going over again how deadly they can be, what can happen when you dont follow the basic rules, case studies, actual handling of guns, etc.

Guest mustangdave
wow.

it makes me sad how uneducated people can be on gun safety.

I really think that gun safety training should be a manditory thing in our schools. Once at a young age - dont touch. one middle age - the basic rules. and once at high school age - the specifics, and going over again how deadly they can be, what can happen when you dont follow the basic rules, case studies, actual handling of guns, etc.

Those of us that attended school in rural areas...back in the day (the 70's...in CALIFORNIA!!!)...had a HUNTERS SAFETY course available...and as a Boy Scout it was a requirement for a Merit Badge. I don't know if something like that is still available but it should be

Guest mikedwood

Sadly it seems like it happens every year with a .22 pistol. What is it about .22 pistols?

At least he didn't shoot one of his friends.