"Super" Mall Ninja Arrested in Nashvile

Saw on Channel 5, Nashville that last Saturday the Nashville police arrested a man impersonating a K9 Officer at a Wally World. Young man was dressed in a black t-shirt with K9 and a badge printed on the front, Metro K9 on the back, black bdu's, holstered gun, taser, handcuffs, AND according to the reporter, "a gold HCP". Had to be a HCP Badge! Just what we need!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave

Ya know...I did 20 years in a uniform...I detest POSERS of just about any kind...a real K9 unit shoulda been dispatched...teach the DORK a lesson...DO NOT wear it IF you DID NOT EARN IT....

HCP Badge = Larry the Cable Guy

Don't insult Larry, not that much any way. Surely he's not that big a loser.

HCP badge carriers should have their permit revoked on the grounds that goober shouldn't be armed.

Edited by Caster
Ya know...I did 20 years in a uniform...I detest POSERS of just about any kind...a real K9 unit shoulda been dispatched...teach the DORK a lesson...DO NOT wear it IF you DID NOT EARN IT....

Yup! And they should shove an open pack of pepperoni down his shorts before they release the canine officer.

Guest nicemac
Yup! And they should shove an open pack of pepperoni down his shorts before they release the canine officer.

Soak his undies in meat–"Cheaper by the Dozen" style.

Guest mustangdave
Someone took the "wally walk" a bit too seriously.

Just another shining example of what comes out of DIMUN DAVE'S Ninja Training Academy...AHHHHHHHH...Judy Chop!!!!!

Question. I have seen on numerous occasions where an individual can purchase LEO t-shirts and other law enforcement gear. Now it is obvious what this guy intent was, but can an individual be arrested for impersonating an officer just by wearing law enforcement clothing?

Probably going to be based on a case by case basis. If you're at the Home Depot in shorts and flip flops wearing a Chattanooga PD hat, it's unlikely to be a problem. However, wear that hat with a black shirt and bdu's with a Sig holstered on the hip and you're likely to get some unwanted attention. just my $.02.

Question. I have seen on numerous occasions where an individual can purchase LEO t-shirts and other law enforcement gear. Now it is obvious what this guy intent was, but can an individual be arrested for impersonating an officer just by wearing law enforcement clothing?

Impersonating a Police Officer usually requires some act or intent on the part of the accused; not just dressing up like a cop.

I doubt wearing a wearing a Metro police K-9 t-shirt with police insignias printed on it a crime in this state. But we have no idea what he really did.

Guest President Fernatt

I noticed in the article that police were called because he "appeared" to be impersonating a police officer. That makes me wonder what exactly he was doing to bring attention to the fact that he wasn't a cop...his sloppy/dorky appearance was probably enough but I'm still curious lol A real off-duty officer from Metro Police probably saw him and called him out. Regardless...the kid is an idiot!

Guest 808-South

I know what made him stand out as a fake. He had a fluffy Pomeranian with a k9 service harness that he was trying to pass off as his service dog.....ahahahaha

Guest President Fernatt
I know what made him stand out as a fake. He had a fluffy Pomeranian with a k9 service harness that he was trying to pass off as his service dog.....ahahahaha

:lol: nice lol

• 2 weeks later...

Laugh if you will, but my (wife's) pomeranian is fearless. It's fun to watch her bite our bully's face as he carries her across the living room.

Guest 808-South
Laugh if you will, but my (wife's) pomeranian is fearless. It's fun to watch her bite our bully's face as he carries her across the living room.
A pomeranian k9 service dog would be a sight to see.....Come out or we are gonna send in the dog!!!....in charges a little fur puff.....rrrrrrrr rrrrufff rrrruffff!!!!
Guest Victor9er
Impersonating a Police Officer usually requires some act or intent on the part of the accused; not just dressing up like a cop.

I doubt wearing a wearing a Metro police K-9 t-shirt with police insignias printed on it a crime in this state. But we have no idea what he really did.

From the article:

"In addition, police said Martin was carrying handcuffs, a handcuff key, search gloves, a flash light, a stun gun and a second pistol.

He also claimed to be or have been employed by Metro police on his Facebook page."

Not sure what exactly he did to call attention to himself either, aside from the full outfit, but clearly he was going full-out to impersonate.