LIBYA EXPOSED - This Is The Real Reason For Regime Change - GOLD

Guest Zombie-Hunter

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised. Gold, oil or other minerals. There had to be something in it for the allies. You didn't think that these countries just wanted to help did you?

Everywhere in the world where the allies are playing supercop there is something to be gained by international corporations or a desire to stop someone from gaining something. Being humanitarians has nothing to do with it. Having troops stationed all over the globe has very little to do with actual national security. It's about protecting special interest.

If it were about the people Joplin, Mo and New Orleans would not still be devastated and ignorant congressmen would not have attempted to play games with the relief efforts during the recent hurricane.

***That's my soapbox. My opinion means nothing to anyone but me.***

I honestly womder if the gains will be more than expenses involved. I mean look at Iraq and Afghanistan and the total amount that has cost the country. I seriously doubt we will ever "break even" with those wars.

I have said it before it has nothing to do with money. It has everything to do with control. All the back door dealings and what has run this country into the ground is nothing more than an effort to gain more control. With Iraq and Afghanistan did not do it because of the WMD's or even terrorists, we did it to exert control. Control over the massive oil reserves but unfortunately we have been left out in the cold because Russia and China, those who we wanted to keep control from, won most of the oil contracts.

And yes in the end we might end up with more gold, oil or other minerals but we aren't doing it to become richer. We are doing it because we will have control over those resources and who else can have access to them. You starve your enemies of supplies and they will fall just as quickly and cheaper than invading them.

Dolomite

You need to have your tinfoil hat screwed on pretty tight to believe any of that.

“Some say†rollfloor.gif

How’s that whole “We invaded Iraq for their oil†thing worked for us at the pumps?

We should take Iraqi oil to pay for the war and we haven’t.

“They certainly have denied self-determination for Africans inside the U.S.â€

She can’t be talking about black Americans can she?

Guest Zombie-Hunter
You need to have your tinfoil hat screwed on pretty tight to believe any of that.

Yeah, because it's impossible to think that the United States government would ever stoop as low as to over throw the leader of another nation , for oil, gold, or because they wanted a currency other than the PAPER fiat dollar.

Edited by Zombie-Hunter
I honestly womder if the gains will be more than expenses involved. I mean look at Iraq and Afghanistan and the total amount that has cost the country. I seriously doubt we will ever "break even" with those wars.

I have said it before it has nothing to do with money. It has everything to do with control. All the back door dealings and what has run this country into the ground is nothing more than an effort to gain more control. With Iraq and Afghanistan did not do it because of the WMD's or even terrorists, we did it to exert control. Control over the massive oil reserves but unfortunately we have been left out in the cold because Russia and China, those who we wanted to keep control from, won most of the oil contracts.

And yes in the end we might end up with more gold, oil or other minerals but we aren't doing it to become richer. We are doing it because we will have control over those resources and who else can have access to them. You starve your enemies of supplies and they will fall just as quickly and cheaper than invading them.

Dolomite

I agree with you about the control. The people that do these things wrap it up in the flag to make it easier for people to swallow. You can't be against their plans or you will be called unpatriotic.

What happens when....a nation that has forced all business overseas though regulation and taxation and that only produces dollars because it is the world standard and they are the one's who print them, finds themselves in a situation where no one wants their dollars? You take the richest country to a poor one in quick order, that is unless you go to war with anyone who might desire to disrupt such a nation's main export. A thin line we walk....a thin one indeed.

What happens when....a nation that has forced all business overseas though regulation and taxation and that only produces dollars because it is the world standard and they are the one's who print them, finds themselves in a situation where no one wants their dollars? You take the richest country to a poor one in quick order, that is unless you go to war with anyone who might desire to disrupt such a nation's main export. A thin line we walk....a thin one indeed.

Thought you fell off the face of the earth. Been a while since you have been around and sporadic at that.

Hope everythign is going well with you.

Dolomite

My pastor explained it all in a sermon last Sunday. All of this fighting in the Middle East is to bring the heathen Muslims to Jesus. That is why GOD wants us to vote for Bachman or Perry , good Christians, because they will send our armies over there to convert the heathens. He said it is a great Crusade.

As soon as he said Crusade the hair on the back of my neck went up and I got a dull ache in my stomach. I have a very sick feeling that a lot of young American boys are going to die and it is not going to be for the defense of this country.

My pastor explained it all in a sermon last Sunday. All of this fighting in the Middle East is to bring the heathen Muslims to Jesus. That is why GOD wants us to vote for Bachman or Perry , good Christians, because they will send our armies over there to convert the heathens. He said it is a great Crusade.

I'm sorry, but if you pastor believes that then he is an idiot.

What we did prove to every tin-pot despot in the world is that our word cannot be trusted.

"Hey, turn over your WMD and nuclear programs, and we will rehabilitate you, remove economic sanctions, and make you a upstanding citizen in the world"...."and then kill you".

No dictator or regime (Syria, Iran, DPRK, Myanmar, etc.) will ever be stupid enough to even consider cooperating on major overturn or rehabilitation change based on promises of the USA or other G5 ever again. Now..they will choose their twisted sense of honor (involving bloodshed) *every* time.

I'm sorry, but if you pastor believes that then he is an idiot.

I know. That was the point. He btw is simply following the "church" line. The Fundamentalist churches are becoming more and more political and far right. Both candidates listed are "Dominionists" and believe that the country should be run by Old Testament laws. The dreaded Muslim Sharia Law is nothing but a copy of the very severe Leviticus and Deuteronomy laws ( which even modern Judaism has abandoned for more reasonable laws.)

Many of the young pastors see an opening for power in this trend and believe the church should "share" in this power gain. They are so far away from the true Christianity ("be in this world but not of it." ) that it is scary.

I am currently looking for some other expression of Christianity than the established church. It all part of the swing to Party politics instead of National politics.

I guess I am now an Independent Voter and a Non-Denominational Christian!

I know. That was the point. He btw is simply following the "church" line. The Fundamentalist churches are becoming more and more political and far right. Both candidates listed are "Dominionists" and believe that the country should be run by Old Testament laws. The dreaded Muslim Sharia Law is nothing but a copy of the very severe Leviticus and Deuteronomy laws ( which even modern Judaism has abandoned for more reasonable laws.)

Many of the young pastors see an opening for power in this trend and believe the church should "share" in this power gain. They are so far away from the true Christianity ("be in this world but not of it." ) that it is scary.

I am currently looking for some other expression of Christianity than the established church. It all part of the swing to Party politics instead of National politics.

I guess I am now an Independent Voter and a Non-Denominational Christian!

There is so much non-sense and mis-labeling in this statement I don't know where to start. This whole thing is WAY off base. I've been a pastor for over 13 years and been through several seminaries and there is nothing in your statement that rings true. Who ever has been spouting this stuff to you as truth is akin to snake handler's in Appalachia.

This is not personal towards you, as I realize you are stating what you percieve has been taught to you, but this is not normal. I can also assure you that Sharia Law and the Torah are not the same. There are some simalarities, but they are entirely different in principle.

Edited by Smith