What would you do?

With that kind of money, I'd have to do some thinking.

Honestly I dunno. I know I'd buy a plot of land somewhere with at least 10 acres and build myself a massive house and a guest house for my friends. Give some to the parents (not much). After that, who knows. I'd probably put a bunch into savings, buy bonds with some, a couple of CD's, pad up my IRA and Roth IRA to the max for the year and then I've got nothing.

I may get a couple of more handguns that I want but beyond that, I wouldn't really buy much else. I wouldn't really have a need for anything. I would possibly buy a new car but as of this moment, there are no new cars on the market that I want.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one would ever know what I spent my money on. If I had that kind of money, honestly, with the exception of my wife, No one would ever see me again. It'd take 8 months to a year to do all my shopping, but then....Nope, never be seen by human eyes again.

....Then again. Have you ever seen M. Night Shyamalan's The Village? Maybe I could build a heavily armed and fortified version of the village. After the initial start up and materials, be 100% off grid self sufficient. Don't know if I could live without wearing shorts and swearing though.

...Then again, Part of me wants to do stupid things like buy up parking lots in nashville. Then plow up the asphalt and plant trees and release white squirrels into them. I wonder if I took a couple of cases of $150/bottle Johnny Walker Blue Label to DC, how many bums I could convince to take a dump on the white house steps.

Edited by Caster

Well first off I would change my major in college and become a high school gym or history teachers (you know the whole they stay the same age while I get older). Who wouldn't mind having a few million in the bank, getting full benefits, and having summers off. Pay my parents back for college and other things that they bought me. My first purchase however would be a New White Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

White-Lamborghini-Gallardo-LP-570-4-Superleggera.jpg

send it off to Undergroung racing so it performs a little like this...

Probably buy a few 1911s, glocks, Colt SA revolvers, Ar15, assorted rifles, and apply for Class 3 license. Buy a nice house with a 4-6 car garage (fill them up with 5 more cars) and get a black female German Shepherd.

Pretty simple and partially selfish.

Guest packingheat

I'd probably get my old truck painted and the seats recovered ... well maybe a few other things too. Maybe buy a beach house and have plenty of beautiful women and wild parties. The rest of it I would just waste.