Teenager stopped by TSA for gun design on her purse.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of lawsuits, but harassment is coming to mind.

I was in an airport a year or so ago and was on one of the tram's that take you to the gates and a guy was wearing a Glock T-shirt. He was a dealer of some type. I thought it was great!

The TSA is a rogue organization for the federal government. Way too many powers

to allow this kind of thing to occur.

They're just one more example of what needs to be flushed out of this so-called

"limited government" we are supposed to have. the only thing they are protecting is

them.

They need to go now!

The TSA is a rogue organization for the federal government. Way too many powers

to allow this kind of thing to occur.

They're just one more example of what needs to be flushed out of this so-called

"limited government" we are supposed to have. the only thing they are protecting is

them.

They need to go now!

Who will eliminate them? Conceived by the Bush folks for their own reasons, and supported by the current clowns. I stopped flying commercial when Obama was a twinkle in the Liberals' eyes.

They do this :mad: because they're incapable of identifying and capturing someone who's a real threat. All they know how to do is harass little old ladies, 4-year olds, and pregnant women. :mad:

And now that they have authority over the roadways in Tennessee, look for this same :) to happen at rest areas too.

Who will eliminate them? Conceived by the Bush folks for their own reasons, and supported by the current clowns. I stopped flying commercial when Obama was a twinkle in the Liberals' eyes.

It really irrelevant who started them. What's more

important is what every administration does with

them and this one is taking a bad idea and making

it into his storm troopers. It's bad enough we have

the Patriot Act. Might as well have called it the

"Red Revolution Act" because that's what it is.

O mighty one, please protect us from everyone

including ourselves!

I still don't know what the hell they are doing

in TN. Big Bill must like those storm troopers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest ArmyVeteran37214
People need to start taking this stuff through the courts. This jobs program disquised as security theater is ridiculous.

Jesse Ventura went to court and got ruled against, because TSA = "National Security" and the court "stated" they didn't have jurisdiction to do anything with the case.

The U.S. Constitution doesn't mean anything any more either. Hell with the passing of the NDAA in the senate, we really have no real rights any more.

They do this :mad: because they're incapable of identifying and capturing someone who's a real threat. All they know how to do is harass little old ladies, 4-year olds, and pregnant women. :mad:

And now that they have authority over the roadways in Tennessee, look for this same :) to happen at rest areas too.

Poor science. Poor leadership. Poor training. They just suck.

It really irrelevant who started them. What's more

important is what every administration does with

them and this one is taking a bad idea and making

it into his storm troopers. It's bad enough we have

the Patriot Act. Might as well have called it the

"Red Revolution Act" because that's what it is.

O mighty one, please protect us from everyone

including ourselves!

I still don't know what the hell they are doing

in TN. Big Bill must like those storm troopers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not irrelevant. Everything is not about Obama. He's making it worse, but it was bad to begin with. Back to my original question... WHO will make it stop?

Jesse Ventura went to court and got ruled against, because TSA = "National Security" and the court "stated" they didn't have jurisdiction to do anything with the case.

The U.S. Constitution doesn't mean anything any more either. Hell with the passing of the NDAA in the senate, we really have no real rights any more.

Yet it's amazing how many people actually believe they still live in a free country. :mad:

Yet it's amazing how many people actually believe they still live in a free country. :mad:

That's why, IMO, that it's counter productive to blame everything on Obama. In some cases, maybe even this case, he's the tip of the iceberg. If we get rid of him and all his hires, we still have a big problem. Not trying to give Obama a pass either. He's definately doing his part, with a lot of help from his hand picked idiots.

• Admin Team
That's why, IMO, that it's counter productive to blame everything on Obama. In some cases, maybe even this case, he's the tip of the iceberg. If we get rid of him and all his hires, we still have a big problem. Not trying to give Obama a pass either. He's definately doing his part, with a lot of help from his hand picked idiots.

You know, I was never a fan of Robert Byrd, but he was right in protesting President Bush's use of appointed "czars" that weren't subject to answering to Congress. After Obama took office, I expected him to back off, but he actually stepped up his campaign before his death. He was more vocal on the matter in Obama's first year in office than he was in the Bush presidency.

You're right. It's really dangerous to focus solely on Obama. Both parties are complicit in the problems facing us, and frankly, we're to blame for letting them get away with it. Obama's a problem, not the problem.

The way I look at it, it's kind of like asking it you like chocolate ice cream or strawberry. At the end of the day, it doesn't much matter. Consume enough of either and you're going to get fat.

Guest WyattEarp
A 17 year old girl was stopped by TSA because she had an embossed western-style gun design sewn on her purse. They threatened to charge her with a federal crime of trying to carry a "replica firearm" onto the aircraft. How friggin' idiotic is that??? :mad:

Teen stopped at airport for design on purse | News - Home

i'd have told them to make my day. Then I'd have called a press conference in front of the TSA office at that airport and created a media **** storm for them to deal with.

i'd have told them to make my day. Then I'd have called a press conference in front of the TSA office at that airport and created a media **** storm for them to deal with.

Who comes when you call a press conference?

:mad: Sorry, but tea came out of my nose when I read that.

Guest WyattEarp
Who comes when you call a press conference?

:D Sorry, but tea came out of my nose when I read that.

Come on dave, you should be accustomed to my sarcasm and cynicism by now, lol. :mad: