"New" Colt Mustangs

Garufa

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its the very same gun as the Sig P238. I'll stick with Sig over Colt after my bad experience with the Colt New Agent!

I heard some bad things about the New Agents. If you don't mind, what where your experiances with it? I almost bought one but got a great deal on a used Kimber Solo that I love. I have the Sig P238 also and it is outstanding!

My 238 was garbage brand new from the box. Had to go back twice, if not three times, before I could sell it in good conscience. It's funny how your own experiences color your opinions, because I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 foot pole. I also will never touch another Sig product until it goes through the paces with the general public. They can R&D on their own dime, not mine. Sig 220, 226, 229, 228, 225, 232...all solid. New guns are garbage.

I had a gorgeous blued one a few years ago. It was near mint. I was not impressed in the slightest. My wife's Taurus TCP shot better.

...Oh god, I really did just say that didn't I? But it's true.

Yeah, my TCP is pretty awesome. I really dig the trigger, it's nearly half the weight of a 238, it has fixed sights (which I think is a pro in a pocket pistol) and it feeds ball flawlessly. And mine was only 182 + transfer fee, brand new. I can get almost 3 TCPs or 1 238...

had a colt mustang 2 of them had nothing but trouble with them and the workmanship was bad . bought a sig p238 fine workmanship shoots like a tac driver . I think I'll stick with my p238 and save my money.

Guest RobThatsMe
It it runs like my Sig p238 it will be a big seller. I may get one after some reviews because I think my wife is trying to steal my little Sig.

I am kind of in the same situation. But, I am thinking that I may "donate" my Sig P238 to my wife, and get the new Sig 938 for myself. The P938 is 9mm, same width and height as the P238, and only about 0.4 inches longer. Also, it only weights 0.8oz more, and should fit the same holsters, and laser.

I may have to wait a bit though as they are not releasing sale to the public until 2nd qtr 2012, from what I understand.

Rob