Reloading Station Set-ups

image_zpscf630f46.jpg

My little slice of heaven

You need to hide that safe, friend. :D I wish one of my bedrooms was so equipped.

Edited by 6.8 AR

6.8, you've been to my place, you know I have no secret location to put it! haha. Sure as heck not carrying it up the stairs.... :) and that closet we both know wont fit much more... haha. 

If my room isn't clean and tidy it drives me nuts. I spend most my time in here while I am home. If it gets dirty I cant proficiently work, and if I cant do that... well, I literally will go mad... I'm kind of a perfectionist :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm almost embarrassed to post mine after seeing some of the awesome setups shown so far but here it is. It's set up in a corner in my basement workshop:

My single stage Rock Chucker. Projectiles and other odds and ends are stored in the drawers of the workbench.

download-9_zps6d9bc22d.jpg

Extremely high tech brass storage.

download-1-3_zps7a8c9563.jpg

My new Hornady progressive. I've started setting it up but haven't finished yet.

download-2-2_zps44db57b5.jpg

Overall view of the shop for perspective.

download-9_zps1ae720b3.jpg

Guest Lester Weevils

Your shop looks great, Major Kong.

Is your drill press and bandsaw on casters so you can pull em out for working on big pieces? 

...Overall view of the shop for perspective.

Nice shop! That place is huge. I like the benches too. I'd kill for a climate controlled basement shop, but most of my neck of the woods is only a few feet above solid rock.

I get to sweat in the summer and shiver in the winter out here in my garage.

Your shop looks great, Major Kong.

Is your drill press and bandsaw on casters so you can pull em out for working on big pieces? 

Thanks Lester. The bandsaw and tablesaw are on rolling bases. The drill press is not but it's easy enough to move if I need the extra space.

Nice shop! That place is huge. I like the benches too. I'd kill for a climate controlled basement shop, but most of my neck of the woods is only a few feet above solid rock.

I get to sweat in the summer and shiver in the winter out here in my garage.

Thanks, the shop was a big selling point for the house when we bought it. The original owner was apparently really into remote control airplanes and worked on them in there.

I can say with confidence that I have the most unique reloading station, lol!  :rofl:

IMAG0819_zps7df34360.jpg

IMAG0821_zps7b2efa67.jpg

For those curious it is a gerbil cage. They are three x 1 year old girls: Moscow, Dallas, and Sydney (niece named them, lol)

Edited by w0lfattack
Guest Lester Weevils

Are the gerbils the drivers for your emergency power generation system? :)

On the other hand, rather than putting a gerbil in the squirrel cage, you could put the cat in a more powerful squirrel cage and use a gerbil as the "spark plug"!

Guest Fruit jar

Are the gerbils the drivers for your emergency power generation system? :)

On the other hand, rather than putting a gerbil in the squirrel cage, you could put the cat in a more powerful squirrel cage and use a gerbil as the "spark plug"!

Put a cam on the loader handle, belt drive from the squirrel cage. Would be cheaper than an electric press.

I'm almost embarrassed to post mine after seeing some of the awesome setups shown so far but here it is. It's set up in a corner in my basement workshop:

My single stage Rock Chucker. Projectiles and other odds and ends are stored in the drawers of the workbench.

download-9_zps6d9bc22d.jpg

Extremely high tech brass storage.

download-1-3_zps7a8c9563.jpg

My new Hornady progressive. I've started setting it up but haven't finished yet.

download-2-2_zps44db57b5.jpg

Overall view of the shop for perspective.

OK...I like Hozzies setup, but I love your shop room. I someday hope to have that much room to work with.

It'll happen just as soon as my wife moves out and takes all her floral and craft supplies with her. :squint:

Guest 6.8 AR

6.8, you've been to my place, you know I have no secret location to put it! haha. Sure as heck not carrying it up the stairs.... :) and that closet we both know wont fit much more... haha. 

If my room isn't clean and tidy it drives me nuts. I spend most my time in here while I am home. If it gets dirty I cant proficiently work, and if I cant do that... well, I literally will go mad... I'm kind of a perfectionist :)

Yeh, the closet's out of the question. You might just have to build another closet around that safe. :D

• 5 months later...