Black Panthers Warn Whites

Awwww man... Are we turning the thread gay? Hang on... (exits race-war-preparedness bunker to retrieve queer stomping boots)Okay, I'm ready. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Ste..... dammit, NBP Party guerrillas just breached my triple strand on the NW corner of the perimeter. Gotta go set off inner ring claymores. I'll have to get back to this topic later.

too funny

...IBTL

Edited by BigK

Equal rights what? Since when is marriage a right?

And when did I reference the Bible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't say you mentioned the bible. That's the main reason for the discrimination.

bigots.jpg

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1

Equal rights what? Since when is marriage a right?

It is a right...everyone in the world has the right to make themselves miserable. It don't matter who's rhubarb you wanna rub, if you wanna be miserable married, go for it!

• Like 1

bigots.jpg

Everyone has the same rights already, in America at least. Some people want more rights, or special rights, or superior rights.

This topic is about Black Panthers, not sure how we got derailed onto this other subject...

I hope I don't trip and fall following this thread rapidly down hill.

Right! Morons who wantonly hate without reason to Bible thumpers and now the homo's get dragged into this. Thread declination on schedule. Thread lock in ...3.....2.....1.....

Everyone has the same rights already, in America at least. Some people want more rights, or special rights, or superior rights.

This topic is about Black Panthers, not sure how we got derailed onto this other subject...

Homos... Black Panthers... them sumbitches all look alike :rofl:

• Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

I bet the Black Panthers don't even like the homo's, and they would like to use their sticks on their heads at the polling places.

Edited by ThePunisher
Guest ThePunisher

Well, we were having a good discussion 'till somebody threw out the pink flag.

Speaking of pink panties, that is what Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona makes the inmates wear while serving their time. Good for Joe.

I say let them threaten all they want, in the end they will be the ones who look bad. Even though it sounds like they want to provoke some idiot into doing something stupid first so they will have "justification."

You're onto something though. By threatening violence are we [whitey] not already justifiably in fear for our safety and or life? Sounds more like a supporting argument for zero hesitation to me.

Guest lostpass

Tell me more...

Guest 6.8 AR

Ya know... conservatives would have a LOT easier road without their selective discrimination. Scream "Constitution" at the top of their lungs, and then deny equal rights. I know, the Bible says...

You want to blame conservatives? Blame them for the Occupy crap. Blame them for the Black Panther crap. Blame themfor the gays wanting to take what isn't theirs.

Well, let's just drop all this stuff in a big bag and give the blame to the conservatives for all the damned woes in life that people, who are usually otherwise "victims" and need a damned crutch go about living on a federal handout, or extort lawful entities to maintain their higher standard who preach racism to keep the pot stirred up. and, oh yes, the poor gays, who have to have their share, too. It's all some damned conservative's fault.

Now, as far as the Bible goes, and I've purposefully kept myself from going there, It needs to be understood that the Bible isn't responsible for all of conservatives attitudes because there are atheists, welfare recipients, gays and plenty of union members and various others that are also conservatives and don't necessarily subscribe to the teachings of the Bible.

It's easy to use a snippet from the New York Times and accept it as gospel after it has been repeated thousands of times. Remember the phrase "white hispanic"?

Married? divorced? Gay? Straight? There may be predispositions in there, but people do make choices.

That argument that gays just "find out" somehow that they are gay is even disputed, until some mainstream source blasts it loudly and often enough until it is considered fact. Gays are even distraught at the fact that

a lot in their own category don't really know their own origins about their sexuality. It is not determined science. It is a common use of a well practiced art of deception by the media and other sources that gays are all born that way. May not necessarily be the case, either. Believe what you want, but it isn't settled by a long shot and that isn't conservative bull####, either. Look at autism and ask yourself why there seems to be an outbreak of

it nowadays. It's because medicine has allowed the redefinition of what autism is and includes a larger group

of previously non-autistic people that were treated differently. That was admitted by several medical authorities. So, if they change the rules on one thing, don't you think they can do it somewhere else?

Anyway, this thread was supposed to be about the NBPP. Where is this coming from? Did some damned conservative dream it up, also? No, it came from people with an agenda and co-opted a group of blacks to

do their dirty work for them, like the gays and the welfare class and the "occupy crowd". Go read the Communist Manifesto and think about it for a few years before conservatives get the blame. There are conservatives that have become progressive and strayed from real conservatism. People like our own Lamar Alexander and the former senator Dick Lugar. Eventually we will either get them out, or we will continue fighting phantom commies, but the conservative is not to blame.

I'm very disappointed there are those around here who will bend their core beliefs and allow liars to make something chic enough to become accepted. I never heard any of this stuff when I was in high school or

college about gays. This a very recent phenomenon and warrants a lot more scrutiny before it is allowed to

be so mainstream. Changing the definition of anything should be scrutinized a lot more than a group's whim.

Not necessarily you, Mike. It's easy for anyone to do when we are constantly bombarded with Barbara Streisand daily. It's so prolific it's almost impossible to keep from hearing it.

I've come to accept stupidity like the NBPP and if they want to join in and cause riots, all they will accomplish is to hasten their own demise, and I will be glad to help them along, on that one.

Edited by 6.8 AR