Threats Made By New Black Panthers Leader

I noticed the same thing in a lot of these threads.

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you were trying to say in the above quote, granted I am still sort of new around here but I haven't seen any posts inciting any sort of violence (racial or otherwise).

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you were trying to say in the above quote, granted I am still sort of new around here but I haven't seen any posts inciting any sort of violence (racial or otherwise).

I don't know. Caster's pretty violent :pleased:

• Moderators

You don't read any of the news, politics or a significant portion of the general discussion threads do ya? It is all there if you can read between the lines.

• Like 2

You don't read any of the news, politics or a significant portion of the general discussion threads do ya? It is all there if you can read between the lines.

That is true, I am mostly interested in the firearms sections of the board, occasionally if there is no new posts in those I will click around the other forums a little, which is how I came across this thread.

• Administrator

Guys... let's avoid the bravado and steer clear of anything that can be construed as having racist connotations. I don't mind discussion about these topics so long as everyone frames their thoughts and comments objectively. That doesn't mean we have to be blinded by political correctness, it just means that we need to keep things centered in reality and not stoop to rhetoric or broad assumptions.

I heard on the radio this morning that the Southern Poverty Law Center has listed the New Black Panthers as a Right Wing Terrorist Organization. This seem sort of odd considering how the NBP keep pushing left wing socilaist candidates.

I heard on the radio this morning that the Southern Poverty Law Center has listed the New Black Panthers as a Right Wing Terrorist Organization. This seem sort of odd considering how the NBP keep pushing left wing socilaist candidates.

It has been mentioned that in light of the fact that that the NBP are on the verge of calling for Barry's elimination a'la Abraham Lincoln, that if the NBP were labeled 'right wing extremists', then the right would supposedly take the blame if anything were to happen to little lord fauntleroy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/splc-names-new-black-panther-malik-zulu-shabazz-to-its-radical-right-activist-list-along-with-frank-gaffney-david-barton/

Guest 6.8 AR

Calypso Louie Farrakhan is blowing smoke up

Obama's skirt. His associate, the NBPP, are

following marching orders. It's in the re-election

plan somewhere, I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest 6.8 AR

Well, why participate if you don't like them?

You happen to be on one, or are you lost? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno about anyone else here, but I am neither scared nor angry. I'm just genuinely tired of hearing this kinda mess. Always with the talking. Never with the doing. They talk about what they want to do.....Well? Get up, come on down and get your fill. Panthers are just like every other gang out there. They are chicken :poop: pansies who bully people at the right time and place to make themselves look big. That's nothing to be scared of.

TN. A whole state full of rednecks that will fall right in line with this one comment: Attention ghetto trash, my number is BR549. Anytime you want to come on out and have a go, we'll dance. Come get some.

Edited by Caster

TN. A whole state full of rednecks that will fall right in line with this one comment: Attention ghetto trash, my number is BR549. Anytime you want to come on out and have a go, we'll dance. Come get some.

Sounds like a guy with an unlimited source of free lead :rofl: . They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, but I doubt they're dumb enough to head for a gaggle of heavily armed rednecks. If they do anything, it will be cities in the commie states, where people can't shoot back.

EDIT: LA is a great place to have a riot. Nashville... not so much.

Edited by mikegideon
  • Like 1

If they do anything, it will be cities in the commie states, where people can't shoot back.

That's exactly right. As I said in post #44 ;)

The way of the outnumbered coward. When you lack brains, brawn and resources you have to resort to inflated, one sided media attention to create the illusion.

They are chicken :poop: pansies who bully people at the right time and place to make themselves look big. That's nothing to be scared of.

Well, that depends entirely on what your idea of a good riot is, now wouldn't it. A downtown game of whack-a-mole with the warf rats sounds like a great time to me.

Sounds like a guy with an unlimited source of free lead :rofl: . They aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer, but I doubt they're dumb enough to head for a gaggle of heavily armed rednecks. If they do anything, it will be cities in the commie states, where people can't shoot back.

I don't imagine them traveling south of PA for any reason. At least not with a camera crew.