Threats Made By New Black Panthers Leader

This guy is over the top man!

NEW BLACK PANTHER FIELD MARSHAL: WHITES ‘SHOULD BE THANKFUL WE’RE NOT HANGING CRACKERS BY NOOSES…YET, YET, YET’

http://www.theblaze....comment-3434204

One of the best reader comments -

if Obama had a son this is the guy i think he would be. obama let this piece of garbage go free and 95% of the media let it go as well as congress. they all make me sick! before the election obama marched with the panthers on his campaign in the south and he was in farrakhans million man march as well. we see now what you are obama a well spoken racist.

Guest FiddleDog

no kidding. Whatever happened to “settl(ing) disputes, overcom(ing) conflicts, put(ting) aside grudges and hatreds and...seek(ing)the good, find(ing) it, embrac(ing) it, and build(ing) on it.†If I remember correctly didn't the leaders of the March challenged participants and their families at home to “expand [our] commitment to responsibility in personal conduct…and in obligations to the community."

I remember how people were shocked at how Farrakhan sounded so much like Bill Cosby and how his speech pretty much told the black community to turn the finger upon themselves.

Didn't seem to happen, though.

Edited by FiddleDog
Guest 6.8 AR

And protected by Eric Holder to boot.

If they start something they won't be the one's finishing it. Talk is cheap and if they talk too loud they'll have

that mob staring back at them. This is just part of the plan the Dems want to keep the WH and control us even

further. Race war and occupy this and that, economic emergency. I wonder what's next?

Threaten all they like. I don't see them doing anything. Maybe a target of opportunity like some feeble old man or catch jump a man from behind.

Why don't they start a real fight? The same reason I wouldn't punch Anderson Silva in the face. I don't want my aßß handed to me in six pieces.

Edited by Caster

I don't see them bringing it in this neck of the woods. They'll keep finding defenseless folks. I HAVE upped my projectile weight to 230 grains. :pleased: I'm swearing off bunny farts until things settle down a little.

They might. Never can tell. It'd be a mistake one their part but hey, that's what you get for not having an education. Or common sense.

I have made a point to wear my mag carrier every time I leave home. Bad as I hate wearing it.

The only difference between this guy and neo-nazis is color and the fact one group is targeted by the Feds and one USED to be targeted by the Feds. More ignorant spew without anything to back it up.

Guest 6.8 AR

I think they are role models for the young thug, gangstas, like the one who got shot in Florida. I also think they

don't need to be protected by Eric Holder, especially if they do things like harass people at the voting booth,

and shout crap about killing crackers. Comparing them to neo-nazi's is about right, but most people, white and

black, hate neo-nazis.

Keep these thugs around and we will lose another generation of kids. We already lost one or more.

63.7%

12.2%

some relevant statistics... people are surprised when I ask what they think the breakdown is... 5-1 loss ratio is a number I can live with; especially when you realize that most of the 5 are in large liberal urban centers. We could wall them off and let them burn to the ground for all I really care...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States#Race_and_ethnicity

Nice to start the day off with a laugh. Those clowns are not a threat. Its all about fund raising. Ask all of the people donating to the Nation of Islams three year economic plan that has been going on for thirty years.

• Like 1

Nice to start the day off with a laugh. Those clowns are not a threat. Its all about fund raising. Ask all of the people donating to the Nation of Islams three year economic plan that has been going on for thirty years.

They're not a threat except for the folks outside their ranks that follow their rhetoric.

They're not a threat except for the folks outside their ranks that follow their rhetoric.

I'm more concerned with flesh eating bacteria than I am with someone victimizing me on behalf of the NBPP. Besides, I put away the G19 for the summer in lieu of the Kimber. I can put large holes in bad guys but there isn't much I can do about flesh eating bacteria.

The NBPP isn't a threat in & of itself, but as the news reports show there does seem to be a growing trend of increased racial tension & outbreaks of race related (black on white) violence.

IMHO the shooting of that Trayvon fellow seems like it is just a handy excuse, it actually feels like some folks in that community are just looking for a reason ... any reason ... to attack their fellow Americans & that is the real troubling part.

I'm more concerned with flesh eating bacteria than I am with someone victimizing me on behalf of the NBPP. Besides, I put away the G19 for the summer in lieu of the Kimber. I can put large holes in bad guys but there isn't much I can do about flesh eating bacteria.

Yep. I'm in .45 mode myself.

Guest 6.8 AR

Then keep yourself away of the situation that the girl got herself in, if you can figure out exactly how to do that. It

could prove to be a very daunting task, since the biological world can be a moving target. That is such a rare case,

the media could have kept you in the dark about it.

You might not even realize it when you become the victim of some randomly sparked attack like some have been.

And the odds of the violence in some areas far outweigh the odds of being a victim of that bug. Has it even been

identified, yet? Otherwise, I got the sarcasm. :D

The NBPP isn't a threat in & of itself, but as the news reports show there does seem to be a growing trend of increased racial tension & outbreaks of race related (black on white) violence.

IMHO the shooting of that Trayvon fellow seems like it is just a handy excuse, it actually feels like some folks in that community are just looking for a reason ... any reason ... to attack their fellow Americans & that is the real troubling part.

I noticed the same thing in a lot of these threads.

• Like 1