Come one, Come ALL!!!

Whos coming to hav fun with us  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending the class?

• Yes, Fri. night and All day saturday
    • Yes, but only for Saturday
    • No

To everyone who is coming out. This is my phone number, please, Please, PLEASE call me when you are 5 to 10 minutes out from my house. I'm assuming everyone has navigator or GPS, but I'll have to tell you were to park and how to get to the campsite. For people who have problems with heat, you can park in the field, but I'd like to keep that to a minuimun of only those who really need too. Thanks guys

Jordan/Spots

850-776-8205

To everyone who is coming out. This is my phone number, please, Please, PLEASE call me when you are 5 to 10 minutes out from my house. I'm assuming everyone has navigator or GPS, but I'll have to tell you were to park and how to get to the campsite. For people who have problems with heat, you can park in the field, but I'd like to keep that to a minuimun of only those who really need too. Thanks guys

Jordan/Spots

850-776-8205

I'm not that technologically advanced....I can only guess as to how far out I am...

I'll give you a call though.

Edited by wd-40
Guest pfries

I'm not that technologically advanced....I can only guess as to how far out I am...

Then I would dare say you are a ways out yet.... :taunt: ...

Edited by pfries

I was thinking about comming out with the daughter on Saturday just to say "hey" since ya'll are in my back yard but she refuses to leave the house this weekend after a taste of yesterday. I told her she's not gona be happy with the weather for the next few days.....

Be carefull in the heat ladies and gentlemen..... :cool:

Guest brentt

im ready. waitin on my buddy to get off work about 5 then loadin up the gear and stoppin to get some drinks. shouldnt be too far after 6 when i get there.

I had alot of fun.. I even learned a few things..Met some really nice guys and a gal( and she was GERMAN!!)( need ot get her name again.. forgot who her hubby was also)..

Thank you so much for inviting us out:)

I make sure once I use that hide to post what I made out of it. .I got a few ideas.

I also took some pictures.. not sure if I am allowed ot post them ..sometimes people get iffy about showing their mugs on here.. so I wait with that

Guest brentt

I would like to give a personal thanks to TS and WD40 for a great weekend. Had alot of fun and learned alot about our American history and the frontiersman way. I really appreciate the both of you taking the time to come out and give us this opportunity to learn first hand how they lived 300 years ago. The both of you are knowlegable men and im glad I had the chance to meet you. I would love to do this again some day soon, a lil cooler out though. Spots also deserves a thanks for putting up with us all weekend and allowing us to use his farm. I met a ton of great people this weekend and hope we can do it again.

PS. WD40 is a master at campfire cooking. Im sorry i missed the blackberry cobbler. I think I ate better there than I do at home. You will make someone a wonderful housewife someday. LOL.

THANK YOU ALL

BRENTT

The wife and I and my buddy Mike would like to thank all who were involved in putting this all together. Although we got there late we all had a great time and it was nice to have met some of the fine members of TGO.

It was great to meet everyone who was present. I learned a lot from WD-40 as well as Timestepper and now I just need to kill something to practice.

It was also great letting the kids shoot my guns, both the little kids and the big ones. :)

Hopefully we can have another get together at some point. I am thinking maybe a get together for the kids to come out and shoot 22's.

Dolomite

Words cannot begin to express how impressed I was by everyone and how much fun I had and sharing the Clinch with WD-40 and his son-in-law and grandson afterwards was just icing on the cake.

Had plans to rejoin Dave and family on the Clinch this morning for some early fishing, but the cooling system on my wife's van had other plans - can anyone suggest an appropriate caliber for a '95 Aerostar? :-\

My thanks to all who came out and especially Spots and WD-40. You folks turned what would have otherwise been an unbearably hot and miserable weekend into a great event!

Can't wait to do it again when it's cooler out.

:up: :up: :up:

Hey guys, first off I want to send a big thank you out to everyone who showed up, and I'm glad everyone made it safely. And a special thanks to Don (Timestepper) and Dave (wd-40) for showing up in hot, non breathable period correct clothing and sharing with us. The trade blanket was awesome, and the hides I was given will go to good use. I've already started practicing with my hawk throwing, and planning for a fall Rendezvous at my old mans place in the mountains. I'd like to see some trade blankets and home made warez at that one also. Anyways thanks for coming guys, I had an awesome time and hope you did too Also a big thanks to pat and his boy for camping again last night and just sitting around bull####ting

Edited by Spots