AZ Border Patrol Taught "Run and Hide" Tactics

I have to bring this up, What about Stand your Ground, at least at the Dam boarder. Who are the a$$ clowns that have been allowed to make such policies? I have a feeling allot of our leaders failed out of America History class.

Edited by vontar
...Who are the a$$ clowns that have been allowed to make such policies?
He's sitting in Washington D.C. (at least he is when he isn't on vacation or at a fund raiser). :)

Obaummer may no the directly involved but there is not doubt this kind of idiocy is a result of his policies; after all...Obama needs those voters coming across the border and unless they make it to Chicago they can't vote if the border patrol shoots them dead.

Here is something, a Sitting President should not have to run for re-election. I mean sure they can have their debates, but everyone knows who he is, what he does. They don't need Millions and Millions of dollars to run for what they already have. Here is my promise, if I ever end up being president. I promise my second term I would not do any thing that required fund raising. I would debate, I would make the normal speeches from the White House and nothing more.

• Like 1

Here is something, a Sitting President should not have to run for re-election. I mean sure they can have their debates, but everyone knows who he is, what he does. They don't need Millions and Millions of dollars to run for what they already have. Here is my promise, if I ever end up being president. I promise my second term I would not do any thing that required fund raising. I would debate, I would make the normal speeches from the White House and nothing more.

I think anyone running for any office should have to step down for any current political office. You can't do your job effectivly if you are running around campaigning. Bob Dole is the only one I ever saw do this.

• Like 2

I think anyone running for any office should have to step down for any current political office. You can't do your job effectivly if you are running around campaigning. Bob Dole is the only one I ever saw do this.

I like that. At least for high offices and term limits on Supreme Court. Life time appointments should be a thing of the past.

• Like 2

I think anyone running for any office should have to step down for any current political office. You can't do your job effectivly if you are running around campaigning.

In your statement, there is an underlying implication that the officer holder is able to and is doing their job effectively. However, other than gong on vacation, campaigining is the only activity where Obama has show effectiveness....seems unfair to say he can't engage in about the only thing he is good at. :)

• Like 1

In your statement, there is an underlying implication that the officer holder is able to and is doing their job effectively. However, other than gong on vacation, campaigining is the only activity where Obama has show effectiveness....seems unfair to say he can't engage in about the only thing he is good at. :)

My point is more that you are accepting a salary from the taxpayers to serve THEM. Not yourself.

• Like 2

Think the uk says politicians can only campaign for 6 weeks to keep them from doing what is going on here

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

My point is more that you are accepting a salary from the taxpayers to serve THEM. Not yourself.

That's an interesting concept - some of our politicians should try it. They should not accept a salary from the citizens. They get enough from the companies that buy them.

All across our country local Police Departments are changing how they handle active shooters. Securing the scene and waiting for special teams doesn’t work; the death toll is taken in the first few minutes. So Officers are putting their lives at a higher risk engaging shooters with small teams of the first arriving Officers. That’s okay because that’s what they signed up for. But now, the DHS is telling their Officers to run away?

Who makes these policies, some federal bureaucrat that has never seen action on the streets? You engage an active shooter with extreme prejudice…. Period.

• Moderators
All across our country local Police Departments are changing how they handle active shooters. Securing the scene and waiting for special teams doesn’t work; the death toll is taken in the first few minutes. So Officers are putting their lives at a higher risk engaging shooters with small teams of the first arriving Officers. That’s okay because that’s what they signed up for. But now, the DHS is telling their Officers to run away?

Who makes these policies, some federal bureaucrat that has never seen action on the streets? You engage an active shooter with extreme prejudice…. Period.

Yes.

• Like 1